[SCRIPT] [WIP] - Drag Meets 2.0

• @corbmaster A few posts before. And I think that if you check the OP, you'll find a pleasant surprise.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I've looked for the cause of the black loading screen problem like you said and found this:

[22:20:42] [ERROR] Caught fatal unhandled exception:
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Drag_Meets_Reborn.DragMeets.HandleMeetSpawnDespawn(Boolean immersive)
    at Drag_Meets_Reborn.DragMeets.OnTick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at GTA.Script.raise_Tick(Object value0, EventArgs value1)
    at GTA.Script.MainLoop())

I tried to reset the script and respawn the meet but it still wont fix, I even reinstall the game.

It's weird because a night before it still works without any problem.

• I am having a problem installing the mod though, I am pretty sure I did everything correct and even watched a couple youtube videos to help me but the drag meets still won't load. If you could help that would be amazing because I really wanna play this mod and I have been trying to get it to work for hours now. Thank you

• @HiiamDexter Are you using latest version (1.9.4)? If so, have you set ManualSpawn to false? I had problems when its set to false.

@corbmaster get the latest version of scripthook.net, you probably have it outdated. If that doesn't work, check the scripthook.net log.

I definitely enjoy more developing the scripts than acting as tecnical support for them, I'll probably add some sort of troubleshooting page to the official download.

I got another request to add biker meets. The script isn't coded to work with bikes and I can't be bothered to rewrite it so it knows when you're in a car meet or a bike meet. It would be easier to simply define a new class (bikes) and have meets that only spawn bikes, but the vehicle adder doesn't know the difference, and would add cars to biker meets if you show up in one.

• where can i find the download link for the latest version??

• First of all, congratulations Eddlm and thank you for this mod, for me it's the most immersive feature add-on mod we have around at this time.

I wonder though if I could add back some features from your previous builds while keeping most of the 1.9.4 ones, maybe through editing in things from 1.8? I'm interested mostly in the meets spawning randomly by day/hours, not all of them being available at all times as it is currently - for which there doesn't seem to be an option in the config; also getting messages from Lamar when they start again.

I realize it might be a stupid question as I have a limited understanding of modding, but it's better than begging you to implement them as options in a future build just for my sake :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• @Sertorius222 Well, this is funny

Even though I really liked these features because of the immersion they added into the game, I didn't bother implementing them again in this rewritten version because people were most annoyed (and confused) by them. The limited timeframe took control out of the player.

The limited timeframe is somewhat complex to set up, and I plan on releasing the script this week. I don't promise anything!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Eddlm i think i found a bug? It's about cars upgrades like engine ems level.
    The racers and me have the bug too, no matter what random tuning and defined it has whenever a race start as the starting line girl shoots the flare, the racers and my Engine upgrades goes back to stock but all the other upgrades stays.

If i mod my car using trainer car upgrades after the flare shots and it works but when the race ends and shows the message saying I win, the bug happened again and my engine upgrades goes back to stock even my trainer shows that it's upgraded to whatever level i put before.

• @Eddlm hi so i tried your 1.9 unrealesed mod Drag meets
    One problem when i press e to spawn the the meet it loads infinitely
    do you have amy idea why do it happens?

• This post is deleted!

• Where can i download this Mod?

• @QW3R1Z 1st page at the top there a Green 1.9.4 and that's the download link and if u really want the mod u would scroll through every single page like me.

• @Lytterty Loading problems? Try other smaller meets. Maybe your PC can't handle the heat. And stuck at loading black screen.

• @3ric2hew i have a gaming laptop
    maybe because of the dlc that i dont have

• @3ric2hew also when i reinstalled again it and i pressed E it goes black screen infinitely for 1 second then it says SCRIPT HOOK V CRITICAL ERROR
    FATAL: 0xnative....something

• @skelepap Some laptops are made for gaming. Look it up.

@skelepap I have a gaming laptop... MSI GT80, look below. Gaming Laptops are made for gaming.

• @skelepap @Lytterty I think the correct thing to say is some gaming laptop aren't made for extensive modding.

• @Eddlm Is there anyway to leave the meet after you have spawned and raced a bit?

• This post is deleted!

• @3ric2hew i think its made for extensive modding cause i have like 100+ mods and 200+ add-on cars/bikes.
    maybe because i have incomplete dlc

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.