New sub-sections... I like it!

• @rappo Excellent job with the new sub-sections. Now I have a place to add all my crazy document files. :D

But it does also give us a great place to add useful code snippets too, which I think could be a great place for people looking to get their hands dirty with scripting mods. :thumbsup_tone1:

• @LeeC2202 what how where? what again? i missed it.

• @FoxtrotDelta Look in the category view, under modding discussion. :)

• @LeeC2202 o! Great now I share the handling and beliefs meta files there . Super. Thank you I had not noticed that before.

• @FoxtrotDelta I only noticed because I had the notifications of my threads being moved there. :D

• @LeeC2202 I wonder who moved them .

• @LeeC2202 and good thing you posted something to fit in that category

• @FoxtrotDelta The notification was from rappo, so I presumed he did it when he created the sections.

This was a subject that came up in one of those reference threads, where someone said it would be better on GTAForums and I disagreed, saying the best place was here. Maybe rappo saw that and created them as a result... whatever the reason, I think it will be a great addition to the forums.

• @LeeC2202 I agree

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.