[Help] I don't know how to install "The Flash" mod. (my first time installing mods)

• I'm new here and this is my first time trying to install Characters pack.

I followed the installation in the Mod's page but i'm not feeling comfortable using the tools mentioned there (OpenIV i think).

I tried to find an easy tutorial or a guide but it came up empty.

Would you be kind and guide me through the process of installing such modules?

Thanks ahead!!

The Flash Characters Pack:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/cw-the-flash-characters-pack-for-mp

• You need openIV for this. Once you have it create a mods folder in your gta directory. The best way to do this is to copy and paste the update folder, x64 folder, common.rpf, and all the x64.rpf files. Once done right click on the .oiv the mod came with open with and open with openIV. You also need to install openiv.asi in asi manager which is included in openiv. I understand how confusing that sounds so just search up a YouTube video with "how to install .oiv gta v".

• @Orangade said in [Help] I don't know how to install "The Flash" mod. (my first time installing mods):

derstand how confusing that sounds so just search up a YouTube video with "how to install .oiv gta v".

Thanks!

I will try it today :)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.