[PAINT/VEHICLE] [Adversary Released/F-5E II WIP]

@CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA

Here it is on your model. I sent you a Dropbox link to the YTD with the embedded skin images. I hope that you like it.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @DarthPungz changing the cockpit glass would make it much more attrctive, just an opnion

@FoxtrotDelta I agree completely. I do not think that it is possible to change the cockpit glass with his older model. The mapping of the textures makes it so that other places on the vehicle get affected. :/

• @DarthPungz MODEL IS MUCH GOOOD =D GG

more glas is no is good

@CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA cannot change glass texture to be clear? Can you please isolate the glass texture so I can add a texture to it only?

• @DarthPungz @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA made two missile props for the two F-5s XD
    alt text
    alt text

@Elope Awesome work!

• @DarthPungz I think you misunderstood ,

Changing glass texture is like 30 second job, without effecting anything.

• @DarthPungz if u want a glass u have :

F-35 version (same model skylinegtrfreak but from FSX)
    alt text

OOOOOOOOOOOkay... Time to get to work on that F-5E II I suppose...

@FoxtrotDelta @SkylineGTRFreak I hate to trouble you two with a request but I would greatly appreciate it if one of you could take the adv model that Foxtrot worked on refining and add a missile to the left wing to replace the sensor. I also would like it if we could get the belly tank to be off by default and be enabled via components within the trainer. I greatly appreciate your consideration... no hurry.

Here is an early snap of a Wardog "Heartbreak 1" scheme that I am currently painting.

alt text

• @DarthPungz let me finish the pile of donation requests i've got here first :P I'll let u know when i can, since it's already nearly finished. If skylinegtrfreak does it i won't mind, he will do a better job than me.

• @FoxtrotDelta nah mate, I doubt Yours would be worse. I can do it this evening.

But having the extra toggled off by default might be troublesome.

And awesome skin!!!

@FoxtrotDelta @SkylineGTRFreak

Thank you both for your kind support, again no hurry.

SkylineGTRFreak the latest model can be had here:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/f-5e-ii-us-navy-usmc-adversary-8-liveries

Thank you again guys!

Thank you to you both for your quick and kind assistance!

Notes:

Skyline added replaced the sensor on the left wing with a missile, but he went a lot further than that, he made a DLC RPF that supports custom missiles (Aim-9!) support so that the F-5E II will be able to utilize CamxxCore's missile script :)

Foxtrot was lighting fast with a fix for the F-5EM foggy canopy problem. Thanks to him we now have a clear clean canopy. I will update that mod today with new darker paint, the clear canopy, and white missiles at the wing tips per request.

Thank you both, sorry to be one of the guys that is always asking for help... please let me know if you ever need an aircraft skin made.

Look at that Aim-9! So pretty!

alt text

• @DarthPungz you can always ask for help. that's what a community is for. we help each other when we can. we ask for help when we need. so don't say sorry for that.

Good luck.

• @DarthPungz plz bro can u make a the skin of the Royal Jordanian Air Force
    alt text
    alt text

@alrefai Yes I will :)

• @DarthPungz thank u bro

Update: Work and real-life got CRAZY busy this week... I only did a tiny bit of work on the Ace Combat Wardog paint scheme... I almost have the right side of the jet done. It takes me about two-three hours to do one whole side of the plane if I am trying to do an accurate camo pattern... So maybe next week this time I might have that scheme done.

alt text

@SkylineGTRFreak :arrow_left: Never mind as @FoxtrotDelta has informed me that it has been repaired via script update :) Just enjoy the screens.

I noticed that the missile dummy is visible in the centerline of the aircraft after firing. I am hopeful that this can be edited before the release of the jet.

I also cannot switch back to cannons after I switch to missiles, I dunno if it is a me problem... if so maybe we need to compare handling or vehicle meta lines to see where we are different.

alt text

alt text

• @DarthPungz missile getting stuck in the centre of the aircraft has been fixed by @CamxxCore in his latest version of the script, for all aircraft types , he is working on making us able to use 2 weapon systems , during 2 different kind of weapons firing, like missiles or drop bombs , I'm writing the data for the drop bombs and he is making the script compatible with weapon 2 dummies. Work is in progress right now.

He has fixed the above stated bug you describe. In the latest version of adaptive missiles script.

I updated my universal missile script but still am having the dummy move to the centerline of the aircraft after firing...

alt text

alt text

• @DarthPungz that updated script has not been made available to the public yet. Only I am testing it . and camxxcore made it. It is a work in progress as I said above. It will be released by @CamxxCore. When it does what is intended in the next update :) you have a public version of it.

@FoxtrotDelta OH.... I feel stoopid...

alt text

So hey, how are you?

It has been too long. I have neglected my F-5E II project. It is just that I have never been satisfied with the model and also the image size of the texture has always been 4096x2048 which has limited fine details and left me feeling that my texture work was not being represented well in game. Also, painting this plane is a pain in the @ss with no template to assist.

Today I felt a bot of motivation and did some work on it... I doubled the canvas size and made the next texture images 8192x4096, did some text edits, image edits and paint edits on the newly created larger canvas. The in-game texture is much improved to my delight. I will post some screens below.

The first one is a bit far away but I can notice that the painted camo is much crisper and there is less pixel bleed.
    alt text

The font that is legible is the new text edit on the larger canvas, the other blurry text is the old text from the prior smaller canvas. Guess I better figure out what they really write on the fuselage there because it is now readable :) Also the ejection seat triangle decal is now legible and less blotchy.
    alt text

Focus on the shield decal, this first image is from the older smaller canvas, it is blotchy and illegible
    alt text

While on the larger 8192x4096 canvas it is much crisper
    alt text

So, it looks nicer bigger, duh you say... well this means that I need to do a lot of work to re-do lines and lettering all over the plane...

I still don't like the non-smooth nose, the front end is too faceted... if anyone wants to volunteer to do some smoothing on the nose section of the model that would be amazing...

I will put some time into this paint work...

@FoxtrotDelta said in [PAINT/VEHICLE] [Adversary Released/F-5E II WIP]:

@DarthPungz that updated script has not been made available to the public yet. Only I am testing it . and camxxcore made it. It is a work in progress as I said above. It will be released by @CamxxCore. When it does what is intended in the next update :) you have a public version of it.

Oh yeah! Was this updated script ever released???

@SkylineGTRFreak

alt text

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.