[SCRIPT] 360 Degree Screenshot Mod

• Hi!

Is there a cool coder out there who can code a camera mod which turns the camera view in 45 degree steps 360 degree around (to the right) and capture a screenshot on every step? It also should be possible to adjust the cam up and down to 360 degree capture pictures of the ceiling and the floor till to the nodal and zenit point.

Thank you in advance!

• @ChrisBLN THIS IS A VERY GOOD IDEA! But sadly I do not think this is possible!

• Sounds cool. I do think that's possible.

• @NotCrunchyTaco

You mean it is not possible to turn the cam via script step by step and take the pictures? Well, maybe it could be possible to turn the cam in steps and automaticaly press a F key so the captures could be done with fraps or other capture programs.

• I started a project to do this a while back but I couldn't find a way to automate the screen capture part. I even contacted the author of Fraps to see if there were any API calls I could use but there wasn't. Same with Bandicam, nothing there either.

You can send keystrokes to other windows applications, but they have to be the main windowed application and I don't know if that would affect how GTAV runs, with it not being a windowed app. Maybe it would work in borderless windowed mode but I'm not sure.

The camera part is easy enough, it's the screen capture that is the stumbling block.

• @LeeC2202

Thank you for your reply. Isn't there a way to trigger the GTA Mobile Phone cam function to make the screen captures?

• @ChrisBLN You really wouldn't want to use anything captured by the in-game mobile phone. If I can find a way to push a keystroke into the windows keybuffer, it might be possible to trigger the screen capture in ENB.

I did download a library for .Net that might just do what I need, I just haven't got much free time to try it right at this moment.

• @LeeC2202

It would be a dream if you could get it to work somehow. Capturing single screens to stitch a full 360 degree GTA equirectangular panorama like NVIDIA Ansel would be so badass :-D

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.