make certain vehicles spawn a lot whilst using World of Variety with raised game limits?

• Hey I'm using @Cass's World of Variety with 5x peds/traffic version of @F7YO's GameConfig. Want to get Bus/Coach/Airbus/Tourbus and Taxi slots to spawn a lot (multiple at a time) whilst every other vehicle in the game is forced to spawn at a variety and not duplicate.

Without editing
    <PedVarietyMultiplier value="1.000000" />
    <VehicleVarietyMultiplier value="1.000000" /> in the settings.xml, when I change the frequency value in vehicles.meta, I have the city full with buses which I really love a lot as it's really realistic in the sense basing my game off of my local major towns which have buses all over the place, but the traffic is just too duplicated.
    But when I do change in the settings.xml that to
    <PedVarietyMultiplier value="2.000000" />
    <VehicleVarietyMultiplier value="2.000000" />, literally no car at all is duplicated which is amazing, but even setting the frequency value at 100, I can't get vehicles I do want to be able to spawn in duplicate amounts to do so.

Does anyone know how I can do this? I tried changing all other vehicles to a much lower frequency and much lower max spawned at once but didn't quite work lmao. Anyone know any other things to change for certain vehicles to spawn a certain amount and also around places they wouldn't spawn in the stock game?

• Increase the transport and taxi groups in the popcycle

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.