[SCRIPT][VEHICLE][MAP][PAINTJOB][WIP] Hillclimb Challenge incl. [COMPETITION] win unreleased mods

• EDIT 2017-02-17: WIP STATUS & INFORMATION 2nd Post - - WIP VIDEOS 3rd Post

at the moment i am working on a 70s classic german car pack.
    BMW E21 320i - - Ford Capri RS 3100 - - Opel Commodore GS300 - - Opel Kadett V8 - - VW Golf GTI.
    all cars are racing/hillclimb versions. watch their threads to get further information and see some pictures/videos.
    i already created a hillclimb track. right now i am working on a stopwatch+menu script. i want to show the highspeed, add blips to start and finish line and of course the time you need to absolve the course.
    then i got another idea the last days and in this thread i want to ask YOU if you are interested?

i want a battle on this hillclimb track ;)
    i will upload it and everybody can drive the track and race against my time and/or a highscore list.

but there are some rules:

• only one car is allowed (turismo-r)
    • no active mods (instead of the track and the hillclimb script)
    • no shortcuts (must drive the correct road)
    • no tuning allowed

i will add a highscore list here for the fastest 20 drivers. you must be under 3 minutes to get on the list. my time after 5 tries is 2:57 at the moment and i am not the best driver :grimacing:
    the first 3 persons after a specific time we decide together get a unreleased mod from me and will be added to the track description on the mainsite as the best drivers in gta5mods community :ok_hand:

First Place: A Car Mod (as soon as ready you can choose between the 4 cars above - BMW E21 already released and the coffin dragster "grave robber" i release when its ready) + 2nd and 3rd place
    Second Place: Racing Suit who fits to the 4 cars livery (i planned 4 different) + 3rd place
    Third Place: one of my unreleased scripts (YoutubersHelper, Self-Destruction, Window Regulator... )
    for all of them i will add pictures and/or videos so you can see what you get

but i like the idea to do something together in this community and the fun should be paramount. so you can also make suggestions.

here is the first video of the racetrack moved all videos in 3rd post
    but before i start these big project i want to know if there is enough interest in this. so what do you say?

EDIT: the project has started so i move this to "Releases and WIP" but keep this post as info for people who want to take part at the competition and how is it come into being

• WIP - Progress: (Scroll Down for Competition Informations) LAST UPDATED 2017-07-13

o0° RACETRACKS °0o.....[Maps]

Pike Peaks 90%
    route guidance <--:ballot_box_with_check: props <--:ballot_box_with_check: light for nightride <--:x: script integrated & autoload <--:ballot_box_with_check: backwards ride <--:ballot_box_with_check:
    Pie Leak 40%
    route guidance <--:ballot_box_with_check: props <--:x: light for nightride <--:x: script integrated & autoload <--:ballot_box_with_check: backwards ride <--:x:
    Paik Peak 40%
    route guidance <--:ballot_box_with_check: props <--:x: light for nightride <--:x: script integrated & autoload <--:ballot_box_with_check: backwards ride <--:x:
    Pieks Pieks [Be Quick Or Be Dead] 40%
    Lazy Asses [Quarter Mile Racing] 60%
    route guidance <--:ballot_box_with_check: props <--:x: light for nightride <--:x: script integrated & autoload <--:ballot_box_with_check: backwards ride <--:ballot_box_with_check:
    Racetrack Features:
    all courses can be driven backwards, weather conditions choosable, lights for nightride, difficulty choices: traffic and/or cops (highest wanted level)(by default: off), maybe toggleable props.
    will add a version with peds after the competition. because of the performance without peds even people with low pc specs can take part (maybe instead i add a menu item, where you can choose peds/no peds if i find a way to do so)

o0° RACING SUITS °0o.....[Paintjobs]

Opel Racing Suit 100%
    VW Racing Suit 100%
    Ford Racing Suit 100%
    4th Racing Suit 100%
    see all pictures in the Racing Suit Thread
    the suits will be added to the mod after a specific time past the competition, i will also release them as a single Racing Suit Pack.
    support mp-character, maybe i will add some for trevor, michael, franklin

o0° VEHICLES °0o.....[Vehicles]

BMW 320i E21 95% (add better liveries, add (maybe) bodykit, minor bugfixes)(has its own thread)
    Ford Capri RS3100 60% CTW (add interior, ingame functions, dirtmap, scale)(has its own thread)
    Opel Commodore A GS3000 90% CTW (add better liveries, more quality interior)(has its own thread)
    Opel Kadett C - V8 Psycho 3 95% CTW (remap wings, dirtmap and add rearlights, scale)(has its own thread)
    VW Golf GTI 60% CTW (ingame functions, close holes backside interior, dirtmap, scale)(has its own thread)
    Coffin Dragster 50% (change paint1 material, add liveries, dirtmap)
    CTW means competition win (you can win one of these vehicles at the competition)
    Vehicle Features:
    Ingame Functions: breakable windows/tires, bulletholes, dirtmap, correct engine/overheat/exhaust/interiorlight/seat/neons/handlebar position, working lights/steeringwheel/doors/dials, correct european window tint (only backside windows tintable)
    Extra Features: liveries and primary/secondary color, paintable wheels, animated exhaust, animated extra, hq mirrors, window regulator(if i get the wr-script fixed)
    Tuningparts: extra_1 rollcage, extra_2 extralights, extra_3 ingame license plate

o0° Hillclimb Challenge Menu °0o.....[Scripts]

Challenges 90%
    choose between the courses (incl. displayed thumbnails and shown difficulty) - checkbox: backwards
    the racetracks (maps) loads without the need of menyoo or map editor
    End Challenge 100%
    you can stop the challenge whenever you want; when you leave the vehicle, the actual challenge also ends
    Recordlist 0%
    shows a recordlist with time/distance/maxspeed/vehicle name/0-100km/h or 62mph
    Vehicles 90%
    choose a hillclimb vehicle (incl. displayed thumbnails) and/or the competition vehicle, livery list, tuning part list
    Racing Suits 100%
    choose a hillclimb racing suit (incl. displayed thumbnails), it automatically loads the mp character with the chosen suit and adds the ability to use the helmet inside the car
    Extras 60%
    weather menu (perfect daytime/nighttime conditions and weather states), racing license plates, license plate "enter your text" item, metric/imperial switch for speedometer, traffic/peds on/offcheckbox, cop/wanted level checkbox
    Main Menu Checkboxes 40%
    show speed/time/maxspeed/driven distance/hide hud
    .........................................................................................................................
    - - - COMPETITION INFORMATIONS - - -
    COMPETITION SCRIPTS (scripts for 3rd place and above)
    YoutubersHelper 1.3 100% (demonstration video follows, i use this since 2015, no bugs, works like a charm)
    Self-Destruction 1.0 100% (has its own thread)
    Window Regulator 0.8 (works perfect for my modded cars and ingame convertibles but not for all other vehicles, similar to wiper script, have to add the sound again)(has its own thread)
    COMPETITION RACINGSUITS (suits for 2nd place and above)
    the suits fit to one livery of each CTW car. so i do 4. you can choose which suit you want and get it exclusive a specific time before i release it to the public. the suits are for the mp character. maybe i add them to the sp characters too
    see all pictures in the Racing Suit Thread
    COMPETITION CARS (cars for 1st place)
    all the mentioned vehicles (CTW) under the "Vehicles Section" take part. you can choose one of them and get it exclusive a specific time before i release it to the public. i dont release them before the competiton. if we dont get enough people for the competition i never release these vehicles
    THE COMPETITION
    About
    Description follows the next days, so long look at the first post
    Rules
    Description follows the next days, so long look at the first post
    Participants (alphabetical order)
    Eddlm
    Pantyshot
    TobsiCred (excluded from prices, if he gets the first place the next person in the list gets the first price and so on)
    I WILL ADD A VIDEO (see next post) FOR EVERY SECTION IN THIS POST, SO YOU CAN SEE THE ACTUAL STATE AND WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU WIN THE COMPETITION
    check the green links to see pictures and maybe videos of the vehicles/scripts which have their own threads and for getting more info about them

• more videos will follow

The Cars You Can Win At The Competition - With All Liveries Available For The Moment [v. 0.5]

The Menu With All Actual Functions Shown - The Red Items Dont Work Till Now [v. 0.5]
    if someone want to help me with the script i would be very glad.
    write me at the forum chat :nerd: i try since two weeks getting it to work but my script knowledge is just basic scripting

First Try With The Opel Kadett C V8 - see the whole competition racetrack [v. 0.1]

I Will Start A Hillclimb Challenge Video Project On My YouTubeChannel. Every Car, Every Track, 4 Perspectives - this is the beta video for it [v. 0.1]

One Round With The Competition Car And Includes Also The Nightride Backwards (starts at 3:17min)
    [v. 0.1-0.5]

• Count me in.

• 0_1486216678246_cars.jpg

here is a screenshot of the cars you can win, of course you can count in even if you dont want to get one of these, like in the first post said, the fun should be in paramount and doing something together.

the golf and the capri i converted today in about 3 hours, but i need help with the script getting it to work, already had the sourcecode but need someone with better script knowledge to put them together. with my basic knowledge i need weeks to do this. i added 3 more racetracks to the hillclimb pack including a funny one and a fun vehicle -> coffin dragster "grave robber".

(videolink / beta)

all cars have 4 liveries (2K) at the moment. expect the opel kadett v8 because the author who has made the model from scratch (for a other game) dont want other liveries on this car and i respect that. so the v8 has 2 liveries (4K) psycho 3 till 2015 and psycho 3 past 2015

NOTE: the challenge can start without the cars because thats what you get when you win but i need the script and of course one racetrack. so as soon as the script is ready i make a partisipant list and if we got at least 5 people who want to race i release the script & competition racetrack.

have a nice weekend!

• @TobsiCred This looks amazing. (:

• @ashishcw thank you :smiley:

• This would be fun and actually challenging if you used a handling mod....

• @TobsiCred I would love to be part of this competition. Just tell me where to download everything an lets race

• @Pantyshot :thumbsup: nice. now we are in a threesome. the racetrack is ready, i also have the needed sourcecode for the script. @ImNotMentaL wanted to help combining the sourcecode, but unfortunately the last 7 days i got no response of my last chat message from him. so we have to wait until someone helps me with the script, then i upload the racetrack and the script on the mainpage and the race can start :red_car:

• @TobsiCred My team can help you with the script. Do you use teamspeak?

• v. 0.5 reached
    i moved the thread to "releases and wip".
    all informations and media will be found in the 2nd and 3rd post which i actualize from time to time. this post is just for the people following this thread, so they get a notification that there are some updates on the mod(s)
    every car has now its own thread with pictures/videos. i linked them in post2 if you want further information about them
    today i create the racing suits

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.