Remove noise/grain effect from Halloween Weather + cool idea and Link to Request Topic

• Hey Guys.. currently im playing a lot of zombies mods
    (since they are very popular and i understand why - they re AWESOME)..

Im very pleased with loading new maps, building camps and survivor groups, downloading new zombie apocalypse cars, weapons and stuff but no matter how hard i try i dont get the "oldschool zombie game feeling" in terms of weather..

so for now im playing with enhanched trainer and setting weather to halloween + wind + freeze time (00:00 - 02:00 AM) + freeze weather + vision hax filters from menyoo to remove the over-the-top grain effect... (you should REALLY try this one it looks phenomenal - dont forget to adjust brightness ingame to your likings)

i made a Request Topic to enhance this Zombie-immersion even more, so for everyone whos interested:
    https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/6541/halloween-weather-mod-hwm-apocalypse-edition

if someone could could be so kind and tell me for now, how to remove or lessen the grain effect in the vanilla version, that would be fckn awesome (YOU! sir, could make my day)

PS : sry for rubbish english im not a native speaker :)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.