Can i get banned using offline mods from this site?

• I dont know if i can get banned using offline mods from this site

• @theisbil The simple answer is, if you don't go online with mods, you won't get banned using them. If you do go online with mods, there is a high chance that you will.

The safest option, is to create a two-folder install where you have one for offline and one for online. Even with that though, you have to make sure you remember which version you are using and to not go online with the wrong version.

• @LeeC2202 @theisbil You can also rename your mods folder so it gets deactivated (scripthookV looks for a specific word and if a folder with that name exists with valid files it will load. If scripthookv is deactivated, then trainers, scripts, and mods will not work, so keep this in mind if you insist on playing Online.

• @krashadam ScripthookV is just the main hook, it doesn't really know or care if the mods folder exists... that's the domain of OpenIV, which in turn relies on dinput8.dll which is the actual asi loader. But you're right in saying that if you disable ScriptHookV, everything stops working.

I keep hearing about this AdvancedHook but I'm not sure where that fits into the chain. I don't know if that's an alternative to ScriptHookV or something else that needs ScriptHookV.

I guess the big problem with all these methods, including the two-folder system, is remembering if you've disabled things or not. Thankfully, I won't even entertain their online Shark-Card selling service, so I'm okay... and given my age and memory ability, that's one less thing I have to remember. :D

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.