wife mod

• I am still willing to pay for a good wife mod . my idea was to take the dog and change it into a wife of our choosing. of course the interrelation menu should be changed , and her audio added. also the hooker menu if possible, should be added,

• Hahaha that might actually be fun. With a bitch-slap option pls. And slowly draining your money...

• agreed :) ohh and im am sure she will get some money with the second menu I requisted , now just to find some body to make this , I am willing to help if I can , just let me know

• You mean wife who lives outside in a small doghouse and regulary poops on the floor? Nice. =)

@ReNNie said in wife mod:

Hahaha that might actually be fun. With a bitch-slap option pls. And slowly draining your money...

Uh, that would be more like a pimp mod. xD

• @tatiyana Okay, So Correct me if I am wrong, you are looking for a mod, which will spawn and give you a dog first and later which can be changed to a Wife?(Ped?)

What do you mean by her audio added? A bit more explanation here please.

Hooker menu? Do you mean by the dance types hooker gives when you in private with her?

I am kindda busy at this moment with my other Mod in WIP. But if nobody makes it, I could try my hands on it. (:

P.S. I am not saying this can be done cause of money, but rather I liked the idea all together. (:

• @tatiyana Remember there is PimpingV by alexguirre If you really want to see your hoes bringing cash :dollar: :heavy_dollar_sign: :womens:

• @ashishcw great news thankyou,now to clarify youre questions , I was hoping either the dog or the hookers could used as a wife. now of course u don't want her to be a dog so dog to woman of youre choiuce , and change or remove some of that menu its for dogs only right ! and for the audio she should speak and inter react . and as far as the hooker menu that would be great , of course there is a stripper menu as well built in the game. but we can summon those girls anytime. so a hooker wife would be far better in my opinion yes , now if we could combine the hookers menu with like maybe the dogs , then we could have her stay home or follow us , like get in the car , follow you were ever ok . now of course the wife is next what npc or story woman to use right ? I have a preference already yes , my request is make a menu of girls if possible so players that want this mode ( I know several already) can have a choose of there own :) now my request is add anna from the cleaning the cathouse mission. she can also be found as a npc hooker #2 I beleave is her. she wears 4 hairstyles and colors , as a hooker but not anna . anna allways wears the brunette hair and that's my pref if possible . I was able to create anna using native trainer vers28 and turn into her or have her as a body guard , but ,she rarely speaks as body gaurds go . that's why a way to talk with the wife would be nice again if possible. inter reaction is a must so thus the hooker menu and maybe you can come up with the modified dog menu or something better ? ok pls stay in touch , I don't know if they allow us to exchange emails so we could arrange the help or input you may want from me . ty , tatiyana

• jesus fucking christ

• So, in a gist, wife is actually a combination of dog and hooker.

I'm really sorry people, great thread, but I burst into tears when read this.

@Forrest-Gimp I also said something similar in another similar thread posted by the exact same user.
    https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/4367/wife-mod

@tatiyana
    Clearly it can be done by using a vanilla or add-on female ped.

• @tatiyana Well, that was alot of content to read too. Okay, so nevertheless, as I said, I will try my hands to this mod, once I am done with my current mod project.
    About the idea, I do like having a wife mod and I will try to add the functionality to make her interactive as much as I could. But I won't change her to an animal, let me put it like this, she would be just a wife with a normal GTA Ped functionality. For below reasons.

@Forrest-Gimp I am sorry there, if this thread left you bursting in tears. And thus this only one comment of yours made me change my mind. In case, if I will be making this mod, I will make sure to make it with a bit of emotions. Means,

1. Wife won't be changed into any sort of animals
    2. Player won't be able to shoot, beat or any sort of offending action towards her.
    3. She will be invincible, meaning you won't be able to kill her, no matter what.
    4. If player still tries to threat her with knife, gunpoint, she will leave the player right-away, which later, will leave the player 5 stars wanted level and some bodyguards to kill the player. :D
    5. Everything will be HARDCODED.

And I am really sorry if you feel that way. I do not mean/want to make a mod, which will offend anyone by any means. I am trying to make this a beautiful community. (:

• I fully agree on all the above , 1 thru 5 , that's proper and well thought of. I don't know if theres anything I can do to help further , you know my wish is for that one npc I like , again , thankyou , pls stay in touch

• @ashishcw
    I'm not offended, when I said I burst in tears, I meant from laughter. Idea is great, but the ways author suggested to make it are extremely funny IMO.

• This post is deleted!

• @ashishcw good thing you said that cause the feminist patrol thats going on would call this mod out.

• @USKR-Sabre no worries , its about time somebody is thinking of us women and our rights . I had his ideas 1 thru 4 already in mind :) he posted that before I could post something to that effect .

• @ashishcw said in wife mod:

1. Player won't be able to shoot, beat or any sort of offending action towards her.
    2. She will be invincible, meaning you won't be able to kill her, no matter what.
    3. If player still tries to threat her with knife, gunpoint, she will leave the player right-away, which later, will leave the player 5 stars wanted level and some bodyguards to kill the player. :D
    4. Everything will be HARDCODED.

challenge accepted

• @Zippo-Raid :D Lol, by that comment, I didn't mean to challenge any one in any sense. If you think that as a challenge, well then good-luck with it.

Besides, it was just a simple mod request, and I liked the idea of having a wife in GTAV since, as far as I know, apart from Michel, rest both characters don't have any sort of ongoing relationships.

Lastly, I said those pointers, since, those were/are important to me, I hate it when females are mistreated and disrespected. So, sorry if I offended you or anyone else, but if I will be making this mod, I will be making it as I pointed down.

• oh don't worry it won't offend me, I just hope it won't offend you when I just press insert and run her over .... MUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA hey this is gta after all, not the sims

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.