I have a problem with OpenIV!

• Hey guys,

I have a problem with openiv. Its about the path when i open up OpenIV then i click on GTA V and then ''Windows''
    and then i click the folder where the suff is installed in and then it says ''Error: This folder doesn't contain the 'GTA5.exe' file.
    Does anyone know the fix for this? I really want to know the fix because now i cant install any rpf mods or car mods or graphics mods :( so i hope anyone can tell me more! :) -ItsGunner_

• @ItsGunner_ Last time I saw this very same problem, the person was trying to use the folder in My Documents\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V, which is of course, incorrect.

The folder you should be using, will be something like C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V or in the case of Steam C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V

• Eh i use the same correct folder as what you just said but still it says that there is no such gta5.exe while i clicked the folder where i installed gta 5 in.

• @ItsGunner_ Can you take a screenshot of OpenIV showing the folder you are trying to use?

The only other time I have seen this, is when the user chose GTA IV by mistake. I haven't seen this problem for any reasons than the ones I have listed, so this might be something new, so it would be useful to see where it is going wrong.

• 0_1486404490479_Screenshot_2.png

• @ItsGunner_ 3dmgame? Seriously? Good luck getting help with this... I'm afraid it won't be coming from me.

• Pirated/cracked versions are not supported here

• Probably since the game is pirated. Consider obtaining legit copy. Thank you

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.