[Request]Latest Updates?

If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to request a new section on the main page that displays all mods that were recently updated, in the same fashion as Latest Files.

My reasoning is that sometimes there are mods that get big updates that just go unnoticed unless you are following the mod/author or if you go through each mod section (Vehicles, Scripts, etc.) and look at the top-most mods.

Thank you for your time :smiley:

• @stillhere If you choose Latest Files and then choose Latest Versions in the Sort By list, is that different to what you mean?

@LeeC2202 hah! I did not notice this; that is exactly what I was asking about, thank you.

Well I guess there is very little value to having a direct link to this page in the main page now.

Speaking in terms of the database where these mods are kept: if, for example, the number of requests to sort by latest uploads (i.e. Latest Files) is considerably more than the number of requests to sort by latest versions, would you consider placing a direct link on the main page to be beneficial for both users and modders? Perhaps there are many like me who have not noticed that sorting by latest versions was possible :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.