[WIP] MenuV - An alternative Menu system for GTAV... hopefully.

• @MrGTAmodsgerman Are you guys basically making the NativeUI that would have been used in this mod? Sorry if I'm confusing by the way.

• @MrGlavez I understand your english now, but your comment doesn't make any sense. Go to page 1 and see why this MenuV was started. MenuV is a canceled project, but it was started for a reason. A real reason.

What @Kagikn did was make some pull requests to Guad's NativeUI repo to fix the performance problems in NativeUI. Its FPS impact should be minimal after the PRs have been accepted.

LeeC2202 isn't active on this website any more, but you can still contact him on GTAF or via his personal website. There's a car spawner/manager menu that implements the menu system in the OP, but it hasn't been publicly released.

What I'm doing is not C#/NativeUI.

• @ikt "There's a car spawner/manager menu that implements the menu system in the OP, but it hasn't been publicly released." Where you know this? Can we get it somewhere? Btw, what is his site?

@MrGTAmodsgerman

All my mods are now hosted at http://gtavmodding.digital-essence.co.uk/
    The site is online from 10:30am to 1:30am GMT every day

• @ikt Ok thx,

Btw, Guadmaz answered to the PR request. What should happend to see NativeUI updated offically as DLL file?

@MrGTAmodsgerman
    Can you feign some patience please.

Ask LeeC2202 about the uptimes. Whenever Guad accepts the (fixed) PR and deems it's time for a new release is when a new release will come. You can build NativeUI yourself from Kagikn's fork if you don't want to wait.

• @ikt I already tried to build it myself. But it got too much errors. I don't want to mess with this.
    This is the first time i heard about that internet websites exist, that are only online at a certain time. lol

@MrGTAmodsgerman eben weil LeeC2202 die site hostet auf seine eigene PC. Damit gehts erst hoch wenn er die Rechner startet ;) Zumindest macht er so die scripts immer noch zugänglich für alle.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.