[VEHICLE] [WIP] Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31)

• Hey, guys! Welcome to my Skyline Kingdom! :laughing:

I have not done anything, education, personal life and so on. But now, thanks to a good friend to a gamemodels.ru was able to get the model and the necessary tools of Forza Horizon 3. Naturally, since I love Skyline - I immediately took the R31. He is my favorite. The same car had been my father.

At the time of writing this post, I have pretty much done. The model is no mapping and almost no texture (there are only various technical stickers and labels in the cabin). Everything else was done manually. So:

• The model is assembled
    • Almost completely textured
    • Some texture baked

And I attach screenshots, arrange them on the model of the assembly order:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    This is all, I will try to keep this little blog. Waiting for opinions, thanks!

• @MrEverest :heart_eyes_cat:

Frikkin' fantastic you're making a Skyline again!
    Love your R32 (which I turned into an Add-On ages ago) and now this. Amazing.

• Ah very nice :D Wanted to Do this as well, as I feel that this generation is often overlooked and neglected. can't wait to see it ingame :)

• Very nice, I love the R31.

A little request if possible - could you make the splitter and spoiler available as extras or tuning parts? I dunno what the name of the spoiler is but I know the splitter is detached as something like "bumperF_custom_a".

• @TheAdmiester
    All parts are available in Forza will be the option of tuning.
    Now available:

• Splitter
    • Spoiler
    • Front and rear mudguards
    • Moldings above the windows

Perhaps I add something from yourself. :)

• @MrEverest and multi livery support please? Btw, if you need assistance on Add-On, just yell :)

• @ReNNie Okay, I yell :D

• More Screen's:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Awesome! And nice to see you back! :)

So if all parts will be tuning, does it mean there will be stock version too (for civilian traffic)?

• @GreenAid By itself. All tuning is now seen on the machine will be installed in the workshop

• Open door's :yum:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Ingame! :tada: :tada: :tada:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• :love_letter:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.