i can't run my mission after add some mod and trainer :(

• hello all
    help me to solved this bug :(
    the problem is after i add some mod and trainer, i can't run my mission in two different character Franklin and michael,

so this is it !
    1.first i walk into M icon (michael house)
    alt text
    2.and then you can see the map , the icon M , still in the map
    alt text

3.after franklin near the door house, suddenly the icon in map lost, and i can't do anything, just walk and walk
    alt text

1. and the some people character out from michael house and just stuck in the car
      alt text

anybody know about this bug ? or solution about this problem ?
    help me to solve this problem :(

sorry for my bad english

thanks before

@andalangue Please tell what mods you are using.

• @V4D3R just like car mod, bike mod, enchanced native trainer, enchanced train driver, improved train, realistic explosions , yeezy shoes mod but before i use enchanced native trainer i use nativetrainer, then i delete nativetrainer.asi to change with enchanced native trainer.

• @andalangue Are you using the retail Version or Steam version? Is it also updated to version 944.2?

• @LeeC2202 retail version

• @andalangue Is it fully updated?

• @LeeC2202 not yet, but how to update GTAV? sorry if im newbie about this -_-

• @andalangue When you log in through the Social Club Launcher, it will connect to the Rockstar Servers, check your version and will update itself automatically.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.