[MAP] USCG Base in LS Airport Suggestion? Alpha ready

• I m doing this map with coast guard pack, MH65C, Coast guard ranger and a tug with many probs
    There are many Task squences (duration max : 10 min)

• some speech :
      Colonel front of 2 Pilot and 1 USCG Guard
      1 Pilot with a USCG Guard
      2 USCG Guard outside while they re smoking
    • patrol outside with :
      2 guard around base,
      1 helicopter over the beach,
    • patrol inside :
      1 USCG guard upstairs to down stairs and goes outside to see his phone (speech with 1 pilot 3 seccondes),
      1 Airworker control and check with clipboard around C130H,
      1 USCG Guard controls different BOX and goes inside C-130H,
      1 repairman look front of MH65C and check plan on a table
    • Work on PC : 3 USCG guard

If u have an idea, tell me what :)

Project : C130H patrol around map with landing and takinf off and follow different way on airport and maybe some check and go ;) (this one it s easy)

Some pics :
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @Voltrock Looks great! Can you put a coast guard logo on the hangar?

• @DarthPungz
    i found the file to need change, it s "ap1_01_c_sthbld3.ydr"
    Problem, i ve nothing to change this file YDR, i can change texture,
    We need a big board or a Sign.

After that, we can do everything.

An idea about a probs??

• @Voltrock This looks really cool! Here's a suggestion tho: you could move the base to an unused hangar like the one that the stock plane lands and goes to. You can then use a teleport marker to get inside and just put down shipping containers as floors so you do not fall through. Or you could just mod the hangar's object file so that the map wont take as long to load in the first place. This way characters like Michael and Franklin can have access to their planes and stuff. Just a suggestion, but anyways, it looks really cool!

• @wlupoli This map take 5 sec to load, problem is different task sequence with many things but i ll do this hangar and i stay in LS airport , i prefer to look like reality (i found how to put writing US coast guard with addons props)

alt text

google map : https://www.google.be/maps/place/US+Coast+Guard+Air+Station+Los+Angeles/@33.9432627,-118.4152418,311a,20y,277.19h,44.96t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c2b1200c666ecf:0x301fd074b78f8b5c!8m2!3d33.94389!4d-118.4194336!6m1!1e1
    alt text

The problem in helicopter land, we can do nothing, very limited by possibilities and it's not a aircraft base ;)
    They ll have texture for mh65C again + Coast guard texture for hangar + texture props
    A script ll arrive on LSPDFR : Coastal Callouts (just a beta version)

Info here : http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/62337-wip-coastal-callouts/

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.