[Vehicle] [Aircraft] Korean war Era. (willing to pay\donate)

• I would like these aircraft to be added into Grand Theft Auto V. I will help or pay for the model depending on the price range. We can discuss more about that if you are interested. All models in 1080P quality. I would like nice conversions.

Planes;

-Northrop F-89 Scorpion
    alt text

• Republic F-84 Thunderstreak
      alt text

-Mig 15 (Democratic People's Republic of Korea)
    alt text

If you are interested please leave a comment here in the post and direct message me if you want to do one, few of them, or all of them. I will make pricing fair and worth it to all.

Thank You!
    ~ Sabre

• @USKR-Sabre i can make f89 and f84.

& Mig 15 is already available on this website, just visit the aircraft download section. may be you just want a Korean livery for it.

• @FoxtrotDelta Yes I know the Mig 15 is available its actually just the skin is what I want. I downloaded Elopes Mig 15 and their is no livery options for me every time I try. I know he supplied liveries. I can never get them to change.

• @USKR-Sabre use a trainer menu , to change liveries.

• @FoxtrotDelta I do but it shows a -1, I click to change it and it wont it just stays silver.

• @USKR-Sabre I'll test it when i have a chance , may be there was no livery support on that model, i forgot. Anyways even if it is not there , we can give it livery support easily. We shall see.

• @FoxtrotDelta maybe I will take out the mod and re download it and extract it put it the game files that way.

• @FoxtrotDelta yes agreed.

• @USKR-Sabre that would be another way yea.

• @FoxtrotDelta Fixed! I realized it wasn't elopes Mig it was another MIG 15 with no livery lol.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.