The 1950s-1970s GTAV
Post there all your mods suggestion and work in progress about the period 1950's to 1970's. the final objectif is to get an full converted game in thoses tow periods
- Vagos 1970 (in progress) by toitoine66
- Ballas 1970 by toitoine66
- LAPD detective 1970 by toitoine66
- LAPD Retro moutache and sideburns (in progress) by toitoine66
- USAF police 1970 by toitoine66
- Fort Zancudo 1970 by toitoine66
- Emergency car pack 70's by Lozano71
- Skin Dodge polara 1971 US Military Police by toitoine66
- Sheriff AMC matador 72 by Lundy
- LAPD AMC matador 72 by Lundy
- LAPD Fury plymouth 1978 by Lundy
- HWAY Dodge monaco 1978 by Lundy and Solo
- LAPD Plymouth Belvedere 1965 by 11John11
- LAPD 70's helicopter by 11John11
- Chevrolet Impala SS 1964 by MrGTAmodsgerman
- Bus GM TDH 5303 by DragoN777
- Taxi dodge Polara by 11john11
- Chevelle SS 1970 by DragoN777
- M16/AR15 Vietnam by toitoine66
SCRIPTS AND SETINGS:
THE LIST MOD IS CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS AND WILL BE UPDATED
My man, I'm always diggin' what you got goin' down. Keep bringin' that 70's funk, boss.
This post is deleted!
@toitoine66 Where are the Hippie xP ? Good luck for this project
@Shaezbreizh Yeah in future mods I realy want them more in street ^^ but I need help for that project I can't do every things by myself upfully somes others guys do realy good work too
@BatKnight thanks bro the Vagos 1970 1.0 are in admin approuval that 's not the final version
@toitoine66 The 1950s detective I was supposed to make, Well I can't add the hat
I will have to start again, maybe I can add 1970s peds to GTA 5, You take care of the cops, me with the gangs.
@TimWoods16 Yeah you can try yo do somes PNG files for the gangs cause my hairs textures are not the best ^^
I have something that might interest some of you, I was working on some 70s plates for vehicles last year, might finish and release them this week, seen in the picture is a realistic 70s california exempt plate that was used on governement vehicles.
Don't worry about the quality, the plates seen in the screenshot are outdated, I already improved the textures
@11john11 Oh yeah I was thinking about that that 's look very nice !
Uploaded a new 70s mod http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/15031-70s-lapd-helicopter/
@toitoine66 yo bro if you got anything else on the way with the gangs let me know cause im working on a new rockstar editor highlight video about the fighting gangs of 1970's new york showing off ur work on the ballas/vagos and some police too. its gonna have kind of a warriors theme to it. it would be perfect if some of the other factions were converted too.
@kinghippo2000 Hey of course you can use them I will maybe done an update on the ballas and vagos to put them in HD texturse as some others peds too like the USAF police and others.
@11john11 added in the list thank you
Check my 1970's videos!
Aw nice, I thought I was the only one trying to make his GTA V as much 70s as possible. But the list is rather small because there are tons of mods from that era, is it because you wait for the approval of the modders who made them? Or do you only list stuff from modders you know/work with?
@Solid-Snake nah its because Im lazy I add some mods each time I go on the topic ^^
@Lozano71 nice vidéos bro I love your police cars especialy the plymouth brake one