Why i can't change my username?

• One question is why? i know it sounds dumb question but my username looks ridiculous and i wanted to change it.

• @jonesgaming You can message the Admin of this site, @rappo. He will change it for you for sure.

• @Kwebbl thanks man.

• @Kwebbl out of topic question, why my cover picture goes blurry after i crop and upload it?

@jonesgaming How big is your cover pic?

The one I used was 1280x298 when I uploaded it, if it's smaller than that, then it will probably get stretched, making it blurry.

• @LeeC2202 1920x1080

@jonesgaming Maybe you cropped it too small then.

If you have an art package, something like Gimp, if you create a new document the size I mentioned, then make a cover pic that looks right in that size, it should display fine.

But if you crop things to a different aspect ratio, it will stretch it to fit and will distort it.

• @LeeC2202 anyway, i resized to resolution you mentioned above, it better than the previous one, but still blurry. But i think it's good enough, thanks for the reply.

@jonesgaming If you PM me a link to the original image, I can have a look at it for you.

@LeeC2202 Mine was 600x600, rappo resized it to 300x300, I guess. It doesn't look blurred to me.

@V4D3R Your cover pic? The big full screen-width image in your profile?

@jonesgaming That's 889x500

@LeeC2202 Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm.

alt text

I need to stay away from these things. I'm really tired after a long trip. Maybe I'll sleep now.
    :blush:

• @LeeC2202 sorry wrong file.

@jonesgaming The biggest problem you have got with that image, is that it doesn't fit well into the size of the cover pic area... so to get both Trevor and the car in the pic and not stretch, it leaves gaps at the side.

Cover pics need to be naturally wide and not very tall.

Edit: Ah... that new pic is better.. give me a few mins.

• @V4D3R sorry about that ;_;

@LeeC2202 Exactly. @jonesgaming Mine is 1920x401, and the height is still larger than the required space.

0_1488466989094_covervader2.jpg

• @LeeC2202 and why my "GTA 5 Mods" Profile Picture doesn't show up in "GTA 5 Forums"?

@jonesgaming Try this. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7LFvItVrwd0SDR6cW4xRFZMaGs/view?usp=sharing

If you ask rappo, he will transfer the picture over for you from the main site.

• @LeeC2202 alright and thank you for the picture, sorry for dumb questions im newbie here.

@jonesgaming It's not a problem.

If the car is in the wrong place, it can go left a bit but it can't go any further right.

• @LeeC2202 i think it's good enough.

@jonesgaming Ah, I see it... I didn't realise you were going to make it bigger.

Is that how you want it to appear? I can make it match that and you won't need to crop it.

Edit: saying that, you see more of it as the screen changes size.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.