edit ymt ped files

• Hi all,

I'm trying to edit ymt PSO files.
    What software to use, please

@Jeremie2112 I don't think you can edit those files yet.

• thank's for this video !!
    I try to modify the variations of the vest of this model (the vest is fix and I would like to have the model with or without)
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/policia-de-cordoba-argentina

But I can't find which line to modify ... an idea ?

• Idk , didn't modify ymt files yet

• @Jeremie2112 said in edit ymt ped files:

thank's for this video !!
    I try to modify the variations of the vest of this model (the vest is fix and I would like to have the model with or without)
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/policia-de-cordoba-argentina

But I can't find which line to modify ... an idea ?

Yeah, someone should write a manual about it. I have no idea which hash stands for which ped prop.

@meimeiriver Open the YMT file and look at the top and you will see a list of numbers <hash_B29BE228>. They represent the ped components in the order shown below. If the value is 255, it isn't used.

Head, Beard, Hair, Torso, Legs, Hands, Foot, Misc, Accessories like parachute, scuba tank, Accessories like bags, mask, scuba mask, Decals and mask, Auxiliary parts for torso

Then in the next section <hash_E2489C4F>, each item corresponds to a used item from that list.

If you open that <Item> section, each section <hash_68AC8351> contains a variation of that item.

• @LeeC2202 said in edit ymt ped files:

@meimeiriver Open the YMT file and look at the top and you will see a list of numbers <hash_B29BE228>. They represent the ped components in the order shown below. If the value is 255, it isn't used.

Head, Beard, Hair, Torso, Legs, Hands, Foot, Misc, Accessories like parachute, scuba tank, Accessories like bags, mask, scuba mask, Decals and mask, Auxiliary parts for torso

Then in the next section <hash_E2489C4F>, each item corresponds to a used item from that list.

If you open that <Item> section, each section <hash_68AC8351> contains a variation of that item.

Brilliant stuff here! :) Thx!

@meimeiriver As an example of where I used that. I had the Vagos female that I wanted to add a new T-Shirt texture set to.

So I duplicated the uppr_000_r.ydd and renamed it to uppr_002_r.ydd, that got me a new set of components to work with, based on her first set of drawables. I duplicated the first <item> in the <hash_68AC8351> section to tell it that it existed.

I then added an uppr_diff_002_c_uni, uppr_normal_002 and uppr_spec_002 to the ytd file and that gave me a new set of textures to work with. So she now has three drawable options instead of two for the uppr section.

• @LeeC2202 said in edit ymt ped files:

@meimeiriver As an example of where I used that. I had the Vagos female that I wanted to add a new T-Shirt texture set to.

So I duplicated the uppr_000_r.ydd and renamed it to uppr_002_r.ydd, that got me a new set of components to work with, based on her first set of drawables. I duplicated the first <item> in the <hash_68AC8351> section to tell it that it existed.

I then added an uppr_diff_002_c_uni, uppr_normal_002 and uppr_spec_002 to the ytd file and that gave me a new set of textures to work with. So she now has three drawable options instead of two for the uppr section.

^^ Masterful work! :) Greatly appreciated!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.