The New Grand Theft Auto Update: 1.0.1011.1

@LeeC2202 said in The New Grand Theft Auto Update: 1.0.1011.1:

@meimeiriver I have never seen the source for it, I think only one person has access to that.

Guess that was wishful thinking on my end then. :) Sorry

• @meimeiriver The one for GTAIV seems even worse. From what I have read, there are restrictions in place that means nobody can touch it, decompile it or anything, which is why nobody can update it for the latest patch.

That is where one man in control goes horribly wrong because they can't even contact the person who wrote it. :(

• @LeeC2202 Exactly and that is the scary part about this Alexander Blade dictatorship we are dealing with now.
    Like I said great genius guy...but we are at the mercy of his real life schedule

@rastakilla said in The New Grand Theft Auto Update: 1.0.1011.1:

dictatorship

Hmm, wouldn't call it a 'dictatorship', as the man has done incredibly good work, for which I'm grateful. But yeah, the worldwide dependence on literally 1 person is cause for possible concern, yes. And if not for now, then for future days to come.

• @meimeiriver said in The New Grand Theft Auto Update: 1.0.1011.1:

dictatorship

Hmm, wouldn't call it a 'dictatorship', as the man has done incredibly good work, for which I'm grateful. But yeah, the worldwide dependence on literally 1 person is cause for possible concern, yes. And if not for now, then for future days to come.

Yes he dictates when he uploads a scripthook fix and when you can play your modded updated GTAV.

Yes a dictatorship......

@meimeiriver said in The New Grand Theft Auto Update: 1.0.1011.1:

dictatorship

Yes he dictates when he uploads a scripthook fix and when you can play your modded updated GTAV.

Yes a dictatorship......

I think you got this figured backwards a bit. Without him, none of our trainers/scripts would work. But yes, as he's apparently the only maintainer of the code, we're solely dependent on him -- which, like I said, is a bit of a concern.

• @meimeiriver I have acknowledged that he is a vital valued member of the community.
    Relax....Everyone knows what I mean LMAO

• if one people is able to make this scripthook, why nobody try to make an alternativ one ? ;D
    I mean ok, he seems skilled, but that not like only him could do that isn't it ?
    Is there any scripter that give at least just a try to build his own ?

• Scripthook is closed-source.

• While it is rough relying on just one person for making all the scripts work, the part that makes me extremely angry is the hordes of people commenting on his scripthook page on here complaining. Basically they just expect him to be working on it the split second the update comes out so that they can play it right away without concern for the person at all. People on here need to be much more respectful to the mod/script makers on here.

• @Anonymoused281 TBH I don't think he's even reading them, AFAIK it's just a profile made by rappo, not by Alexander.

@V4D3R said in The New Grand Theft Auto Update: 1.0.1011.1:

@Anonymoused281 TBH I don't think he's even reading them, AFAIK it's just a profile made by rappo, not by Alexander.

Even so, the sense of entitlement is extremely strong on that page, with any and all disregard for Alexander. That just ain't right.

• @meimeiriver Yes, but there's nothing we can do about it. I'm really glad not to have those people here in this forum. :smiley:

• @V4D3R I'm glad he ignores it. It would do him no good to waste his time on all the negativity. 🙂

• Its really not that serious folks...just be happy we have a huge thriving community of complainers and people anxious to play thier modded GTAV.
    Can't really be mad at the newbs....everyone who plays modded GTAV isn't a mature 25+ year old.
    Kids wanna play thier GTAV and play it now....that will never change...quit getting mad at them for being them.
    Its a game and the internet after all no one has to be respect anything....

• Guys, after that forced update this morning, I'd tried something to start the game with my mods on...

Before you start trying anything, it didn't actually work here. At the end, I've got the "Activation Key Already In Use " error message. But I have a steam version, and it's linked to R* Social... I think, if you do transfer your key code to your R* account (by R* Support Team) it may work...

This is a downgrade. So backup your original .exe and update folder to fix any future problem...

First, download the 1.0.944.2 files orignal update from (google it)

Then replace the original files by the ones you should search on google, here I only replaced my original update.rpf and GTA5.exe files. But it should be better if you reinstall the old socialmedia...

So I opened my steam with my internet conection on, double clicked on GTA V to open it.

Then appeared a steam dialog window to confirm if I want to play GTA 5 MP or SP.
    I clicked OK (on Single Player) and then showed up a Windows 10 dialog to confirm that I want to open the game (administrative acc thing...) Before I accept to open the game, I turned off my internet conection and clicked on "yes" to finally open it.

After the socialmedia launcher, I turned my internet on... The game had launched, with mods, but asked me to login in an acc. I put my R* credentials, and then asked to insert my key... At this thime, that fuckin error appeared ¬¬

After I reupdated my game, the error is gone as the mods... :\

Does anyone know what actually changed? I mean, did someone do a 'diff' to see what's new? it is just the new mpspecialraces DLC? Or are there changes across the entire update/ tree? (The latter would make it much harder to bring your mods/update/ branches up-to-date, for instance).

• after last update of GTAV and all mods (RPH,ScripthookV etc) I can't play the rph mod and i play only story mode. has anyone same problem? actually the message that pops after any attempt is that the GTAVlauncher is not working. and prompts me to restart my PC. But when i start the game from the GTAVlauncher i can play story mode. Some help please

• @rastakilla actually all dictators in history are genius minds and the have make awesome work in most of the cases.....(buildings, road system, industry etc)

• @rastakilla said in The New Grand Theft Auto Update: 1.0.1011.1:

Its really not that serious folks...just be happy we have a huge thriving community of complainers and people anxious to play thier modded GTAV.
    Can't really be mad at the newbs....everyone who plays modded GTAV isn't a mature 25+ year old.

sorry dude Iam 49yo ex programmer (and game developer in SIERRA) and i grow up with GTA series so I wanna play GTAV .......GTAX moded or not

• @agis68 said in The New Grand Theft Auto Update: 1.0.1011.1:

SIERRA

As in Sierra Games?

• @Anonymoused281 agreed...these people are giving us their know how and free time, it will obviously be up to them. Also, again if anybody is worry about scripthook delays, then play modded game offline and use clean game copy for SC update. That way it's up to player when they want to deal with any R* updates and scripthooks

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.