[Tutorial | Zmodeler3] How to Make UV-Template (Livery-Template too)

• [Tutorial | Zmodeler3] How to Make UV-Template Picture (Livery-Template too)
    it's just a way of render UV-Template to picture.
    sometime need UV-Template for the texture making,
    about the livery, body dirt, windows dirt..

※ how to make livery-support, check @Faysal 's tutorial
    https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/807/tutorial-accepted-multiple-liveries-methode-for-any-car

....................................................................................................................
    [1] select all objects
    alt text
    ....................................................................................................................
    [2] select polygon mod > 'BY Material' u want
    alt text
    [3] mouse right click Menu > Mapping > Edit UV
    alt text
    [4] select UV-channel / Keep old mapping / uncheck continuous surface > ok
    alt text
    [5] change a window to UV-Mapper
    alt text
    [6] select Material
    alt text
    [7] Render UV
    alt text
    [8] Render UV > and SAVE
    alt text
    alt text
    done

• Do you need to do the first tutorial before this one?

• @TBM it's a tutorial about UV-Template only

if u want to learn 'livery-support', check this tutorial.
    https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/807/tutorial-accepted-multiple-liveries-methode-for-any-car

• When I click "copy by material" I get the error "Can apply on polygons level only. file:byMaterial.cpp line:282"

• @TBM
    nothing about 'copy by material'
    [2] select polygon mod > slect by material

maybe, u need right tutorial for livery-support
    use searching like this
    https://forums.gta5-mods.com/search?term=Livery&in=titles&categories[]=8&sortBy=relevance&sortDirection=desc&showAs=posts

• @dsawdsaw I meant select by material. It was a typo, not that I did something wrong in zmodeler.

• @TBM
    if u want select by material,
    have to select that model of material used first.

sure, u got a error-message,
    when u didn't select right model or material.

so i say, select all object first!
    and u must select a mod 'polygon'
    that's a reason-

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.