[MISC] [REL] Police Force

• Progress and Discussion Thread for Police Force

Police Force is my edit of the dispatch.meta, responsible for which and how many police units are spawned during each wanted level.

I mainly focused on the police force, so don't expect to see FIB agents or large amounts of NOOSE units!

Overview:

For the first three wanted levels, the main police car for the LSPD is the Police Cruiser,
    for the LSSD it's its Sheriff counterpart, the Sheriff Cruiser.
    The Police Cruisers will be assisted by Police Buffalos,
    while the Sheriff Cruisers will be backed up by Sheriff Grangers.

For wanted level four and five, the LSPD will mainly dispatch Police Interceptors,
    being backed up by Police Cruisers and Buffalos.
    The LSSD will start to mainly use their Sheriff Grangers, being assisted by Sheriff Cruisers.

For wanted level three and four, the LSPD units will be backed up by Unmarked Cruisers,
    while the Sheriff units will get support by various San Andreas Park Ranger units responding
    in Park Grangers.

Also, Police Force 1.2 features now optional support for Olanov's Added Detectives.
    The LSPD cops arriving in Unmarked Cruisers will be replaced with Olanov's Detective Peds.

Starting at two stars, both police departments will start to deploy roadblocks, mainly using Police Cruisers along with Police Buffalos in Los Santos and Sheriff Cruisers alongside Grangers in the countryside. For wanted level four and five, the LSPD will also deploy Police Transporters and Police Interceptors, while the LSSD starts to deploy rarely Park Grangers alongside Sheriff Cruisers and Grangers.

Starting at wanted level three, the ground units will be backed up by air support units.
    At three stars, one Police Maverick occupied with one NOOSE agent on each side will spawn.
    At four stars, two Police Mavericks will be dispatched. The crew of one of them has the ability to rappel down.

At five stars, one Police Maverick and one Annihilator will be dispatched, both of them will drop four NOOSE agents.

Starting at wanted level four, NOOSE units will start to deploy roadblocks with Riot Vans, FIB Grangers, FIB Buffalos and Unmarked Cruisers. Some of them will feature spike strips.

Police Predators will be dispatched at three stars or higher.

During all wanted levels: LSPD Officers - 75% Male, 25% Female /
    LSSD Deputies - 80% Male, 20% Female

Also, Police Force works perfectly fine with the Tactical Package for the Annihilator by Custo.

Planned or Upcoming Features:

Now, what do you think about the overall concept of focusing on the police?
    What other features do you want to see implemented?

Also, I included a list of every mod I used to create the screenshots in the archive.
    If you need help taking some screens or want me to take some for you - just ask me :P

• I really like it! More police less SWAT/FIB! I think it's more realistic! I'll be the first one to download that! Just a curiosity : is dispatch.meta the file that also change the behavior of dispatched cops according to wanted level?

• @Cloud_Power The first one? Hah. I doubt that :P Take a look at the release date.
    And nope, with the dispatch.meta you can only set up the peds and vehicles responding at each wanted level and some minor things like the spawning distance. You can't change the way the roadblocks are set up or the amount of wanted levels in total for instance. Also, you can't change the AI accuracy or the tactics of the cops through dispatch.meta.

• @prince_linus Understood. BTW just rated and downloaded it! Awesome man! :D

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.