MP Pilot suit into Add-On ped.

• Heyo everyone, looking for someone who might help me out here. Recently I thought it'd be quite cool to have an add-on archive with pilot suit variations which differ from just quipping your Online character with a flight suit and then loading him into SP.

What I basically have in my mind:

Convert the single parts into a ped with a generic head from any NPC. Since this is an Add-On archive, I'd like to have some variations, including different helmets (eg: F-14 HGU-33 Helmet, the F-35 multi-billion dollar helmet and the standard GTA V helmet, which looks pretty much like what F-22, A-10, F-15 and F-16 pilots use.)
    On top of that, maybe three different variations for the suit with the GTA V standard helmet, to have one normal flight suit and some test pilot colors like blue or orange. I can provide the helmet models, so if anyone wants to take this up... Well, then please say so :D

• @SkylineGTRFreak i can to help u with skin only ;)
    Just show me what do u want ;) (if u have number of squadron, it ll be easy :))

• @SkylineGTRFreak I'll be gladly to send a request to Quechus13 if u'd like to convert some highly detailed peds :/ since I've got the Diamond Membership on his Patreon lol

• @SkylineGTRFreak and for add-on peds,one ped can only have 3~4 set of clothes,just like the DOA5 mods on this site,that author had to split the model into 4 peds

• @Elope yea, that's how I thought it'd be anyway...

Pilot model 1: Normal flight suit with HGU-33 helmet (maybe 4 different ones for different squadron helmets)

Pilot model 2: Normal flight suit with F-35 helmet

Pilot model 3: Complete MP pilot suit (suit+helmet)

Pilot model 4: Test pilot (orange/blue colored suit with normal helmet)

I suppose I could perhaps just use the freemode skeleton for rigging, but I don't really have time for this atm. :/

• @SkylineGTRFreak U can find the models needed? If so,I'll inform Quechus about this,although he's now on vocation XD
    The ped will be able to have 4 sets of clothes of different model,which means it can have 4 kinds of heads/helmets and 4 kinds of suit,apart from that,each suit can have multiple textures so I guess there can be 16 sets of clothing enabled in it

• @Elope All of the pilot files are in here:

\Rockstar Games\x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mppilot\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\

Just needs a head. I can upload the other helmet models when it's time

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.