Editing an Mod.

• I have a mod that I would like to have edited.

The disclaimer reads by the author's readme.txt file.

You may modify, and use code from this program without my permission. I feel providing source code allows the
    modding community to grow. You may re-upload this without my permission on any other site but this GTA-5 Mods.
    I only request that you credit me when you do.

With that being said.

The only reason for the edit is for my own personal use. Not for re-uploading.

I don't how to edit the file used. Asi file I think. So my question is. What program is used to edit the file or whatever. More or less it's deleting somethings and adding somethings. Making the mod more enjoyable, for me.

If I could get some help with this it would be appreciated. :smile:

He said he provided the source code, so look for that. Editing ASI files is very difficult.

• @Jitnaught Thanks. Yes I do have the provided source code. I don't have any idea as to what it is used for. Or even what to do with it.

@HvyMetal55
    It's used for editing and compiling the mod.
    If all that was provided was a .cpp file or something similar, then you need to create a new C++ project in Visual Studio and add the code to the project, then edit it and compile it there. If a project was already provided (look for a .sln file) then just open it with Visual Studio.

• @Jitnaught OK. Thanks. I know nothing of this. Guess better to leave it the way it is. To complicated for what it's worth I guess. Thanks for your help.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.