Textures on map stop loading(Need Help!!)

• Hey guys,

I have been coming across an issue where I am playing story mode and everything is great until about 10 minutes later or less. The textures on the building and streets will be blurry and not load, even car radios stop working as well as car engine sounds. I try to enter the pause menu to quit game and it is just an infinite loading screen. So I have to exit game by Ctrl+Alt+Delete and use task manager.

Heres the mods I am using..

• San Andreas Exotic traffic in streets(DLC and online cars are driving around)No addon cars version
    • Slightly modified vanilla dispatch file
    • Realistic suspension for all cars
    • Online events in SP
    • LeFixAnchor.asi for boat anchors
    • Scopeless Marksmen Rifle mod
    • Carbine rifle scope mod
    • mpimportexport.asi
    • gtamp unlock all objects.asi

My script mods were all removed to see if a certain script was causing the issue but the issue still occurs.. :(

Someone please help, I cant enjoy the game now that i got a good solid fps then after a month of not playing GTAV this issue starts happening.

• Forgot to mention I am using Enhanced Native Trainer 32 and my game is fully updated!

@TrustNo1 Do you have any other mods installed apart from scripts? And what are your PC specs?

• @V4D3R
    I removed all my scripts and just now i removed my modded update.rpf. I was going to try to just run the game with just the Enhanced Native trainer 32 and no mods.

My PC specs are..

• Windows 7 Ultimate
    • DX 11
    • AMD 8370 cpu
    • Asus Sabertooth 990 FX
    • GTX 970 gpu
    • Crucial MX100 SSD
    • Crucial 16gb RAM
    • Corsair PSU 850w

@TrustNo1 Your PC is OK. Let us know what happens when you use the unmodified update.rpf.

• @V4D3R
    Well I seemed to have fixed the texture issue, it was from a modded handling file that was to old and did not have the new dlc/online cars and since I use the exotic traffic mod it would mess up my game. Updated my drivers too and all seems okay now, pretty stable 60fps with some slight fps dips here and there around a few heavier areas on the map.

The only issue I have now is that the game will just randomly freeze after 3-4 hours of playing. This i cannot seem to figure out. :(
    Just played for 4 hours fine, then froze. Restarted PC, re enter game, played for 5 min then froze. Closed my afterburner program reopened it, cleared temp folder entered game and it played fine until I was done, caused chaos and no issues. If it isn't one thing its another I guess. Trying to figure out if its my PC, some program or what. I don't use many mods like I used too.

• Hey, I have exactly the same problem, everything stops and freeze for 2mins and only get to play for 2-3mins before that happens again and its so irritating. Can you please tell me what you did or how you installed the game?

• @SM0K I re-installed the game a couple of times but the problem still persist

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.