scripts folder

• [img]http://i.imgur.com/0htkDcH.png[/img]

Is this how scripts should be because for some reason they arent loading in?

@gtaenthusiast What's up with the directory? Shouldn't it be Grand Theft Auto V, not Grand Theft Auto (PC Download)?

• @V4D3R i dont use steam version, this is social club version!

Well, the scripts folder looks OK, have you installed all the required prerequisites?

• @gtaenthusiast I'm not trying to point fingers or anything, I'm just saying. But since I also had a pirated version, (and now the RSC version) I know that thats not the RSC version. If it was, it would be in Rockstar Games, not directly in Program Files. Also, it says (PC Download). That just doesnt make sense.

(rappo i know you don't like us talking about pirated things, I get it, I just wanted to point out a few things, kthxbye)

BUT ANYWAY...

Show us your main GTA 5 folder, so that we can see if you installed the mod(s) correctly.

• @AHK1221 You can install the Retail version into any folder you choose, you just set the install path during the installation. It doesn't have to go into Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V, that's just the default folder.

• @LeeC2202 I know he could, but why? And like I said, (PC Download) just doesnt make sense.

• @AHK1221 I don't pirate shit, my PC too valuable to try stuff like that, mine wasn't in the rockstar games folder should i add it to there? , like I said IDGAF why it is downloaded their I didn't know. I am a noob which is why I am asking questions. I am not happy to see you have pirated :(

Anyway back to the topic...

• @V4D3R you talking about open iv? I have set up all that stuff.

@AHK1221 what you want to see, I have followed all the tutorials, but for some reason scripts to start up gang mod, sit down mod etc.

@gtaenthusiast I meant Script Hook V, SHV .NET etc. Also you may face a whole new set of problems because R* released an update today. Did you update your game?

• @gtaenthusiast nope havent updated it, not logged on yet,

• @V4D3R ive got all the script hooks in the same location as gtav.exe

http://imgur.com/a/FtsiQ

• @gtaenthusiast Where is ScriptHookVDotNet.asi?

• @LeeC2202 ffs missed it out , good thing you pointed it out! Now with todays update what should I do if I want to mod? Are mods not supporting this version yet?

@gtaenthusiast said in scripts folder:

Are mods not supporting this version yet?

Go to Script Hook V page, and you'll know the answer. :stuck_out_tongue:

• @gtaenthusiast No... as you have the retail version, go to Windows firewall and add Outbound block rules for GTA5.exe, GTAVLauncher.exe and PlayGTAV.exe

That will block all connections and you should get about 5 - 7 days before it demands online activation. That should be enough time for ScriptHookV to be updated... that's what I am doing right now.

Do not run the game until you have done that!

If you're not sure how to get to do that, go to Control Panel > Windows Firewall > Advanced Settings > Outbound Rules and then click New Rule

• @V4D3R just wondering how would somebody on steam go about that too? Or do they not have to? I am just clearing my files and putting backup in so I can safely play online 122gb of files cleared then back in :)

@gtaenthusiast I don't know if the above mentioned method will work in Steam. I don't play GTA V until Alex update Script Hook.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.