[PLAYER] Realistic Widowmaker "Overwatch" skin

• Hello everyone, I would like to see a Realistic Widowmaker's skin to make the character more suitable for the artistic style of the game. I tried to make it for myself, but my 3D Modding skills are very limited. (non-existent xD)

I have the model and textures in objs and dds, and a zmodeller 3 project of what I could do. (The model and textures are from other diferent mods from Skyrim). I can send everything I've done and help with the project in what I can if you want.

It would be amazing to have a Widowmaker of the quality of the @alex189 's one, with facial animations included, to create madness with the deadliest Overwatch's assassin and total inmersion.

Here you have some screenshots of the "goal" of the mod:

alt text

alt text

Thanks a lot,

David

• @ReNNie hey bro do they have a U.S. version of that site?

• @ReNNie Thats another quality model of the character, but still looks cartoonish, the idea its to create one skin with a realistic shape.

• @Caidafuera The easy way is, take the body of the Widowmaker and put a nice human face with a color treatment texture. GTA V has nice female peds with realistic faces.

• @Rarefacer Sadly I dont know how to do that :( Lets see if a modder take this as a project!

• Can anyone make a car for me? 1986 Nissan 300 ZX (Non Turbo)

• @Caidafuera When exists a mod done, the way is request to the autor the desired add/modification to the skin. If is for personal usage, a skin mod can be created without affect the work of other one modder.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.