ELS crash on startup

• Hi! I have been having this problem for ahilw now... I do as the guide tells me, put all els files and els.asi and els.ini and advancedhookv to gta v directory then I have scripthookv and dinput8 installed. When I launch the game is looking normal but at the very end of the loading time it crashes. I been removing all els files and advancedhookv and it works completly but then els wont work. if i add them again it crashes then if I remove scripthookv and have all of the els files and advancedhookv installed it works but then els wont work.. SO the game is crashing when I have both scripthookv and advancedhookv installed in the directory... The game will work if I launch via openiv but I wanna play with fivereborn so I need to have it worked in the original gta first.. can someone help me? or maybe you have the same problem...alt text

• I have made my own fix video, it has worked on my game as well as a few other members in the same community as me.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.