ScriptHookV 1.0.1011.1

• @meimeiriver That's the one I have always used and it's the one I have just installed for this update. It always seems to work fine for me... I do only use the x1 Ped and Vehicle density options though.

Odd. New GTA V update is only 467.9 MB. I thought it was several GB?!

• @meimeiriver I can see 163MB in the dlcpacks folder and a new update.rpf of about 670MB, plus the new exe files. I'm sure that's all mine downloaded.

• @meimeiriver said in ScriptHookV 1.0.1011.1:

@boab72 said in ScriptHookV 1.0.1011.1:

Scrub most of that, 'SOME' of my 'replace' cars are showing, my 'add ons' are missing... I've even updated the config file... Ah well, looks like another day of installing cars haha... But it's good to have it back :D

Keep in mind your update folder will get updated too. So, your mods/update folder will likeky need to be synchronised too.

As with waiting for the SHV update, I perhaps should have waited until someone with more mod experience came along!! Hahaha... I have wiped my mods folder and I'm in the process of re-installing, I don't mind as I get to clear some of the dead weight out... Added a few cars and checked, all is well again on that front. All my scripts were working as they should after the SHV update.

• can someone give me a quick run through of how to update to the new scripthook?? thanks :)

• @Redotix99 With trainers, I use Jedijosh's... you can change the key that opens it in the .ini, so you can run 2 trainers at a time!

• @LeeC2202 said in ScriptHookV 1.0.1011.1:

@meimeiriver There are two new entries in the dlclist.xml, so when you have copied the update.rpf over, you'll need to add those to your modified dlclist.xml and replace the new gameconfig.

Other than that, all should be fine.

So in OpenIV do we have to use the replace update folder option in green that pops up?

• @boab72 Download it

Open the bin folder

Drag and drop into your GTAV folder (where the .exe is) overwriting everything

Also get scripthookDOTNET

• @rastakilla I've never seen that, I always do the update manually outside OpenIV.

You just need to get the new update.rpf from the update folder and copy that into mods\update

• hey guys , ım updating game but ım still see 944.0 1.37 why ? so my game crash

• @deann Make sure you have copied the new update.rpf from the update folder into the mods\update folder.

Then make sure you update your dlclist.xml and gameconfig.xml files

Grrr. Stupid M$ won't let me overwrite its own dinput8.dll in the system32 folder (the one that GTA V actually loads, it seems) with the newer version.

• @meimeiriver Nooo, don't do that! That is a valid windows file.

@LeeC2202 said in ScriptHookV 1.0.1011.1:

@meimeiriver Nooo, don't do that! That is a valid windows file.

So, how to tell GTA V then to use the newer one Alexander provided?!

• @meimeiriver Just put it in the game folder... I think that log entry is caused by the way the dinput8.dll in the game folder, hooks into the system.

@meimeiriver Just put it in the game folder... I think that log entry is caused by the way the dinput8.dll in the game folder, hooks into the system.

Good then. :) Thx.

• wow thats good , its working , you are big man !!!!

• @Nikosuxxx Think this should have been directed towards rayyan2805 ;)

• Hey guys, after the game update and today's script hook update the game is crashing during the loading! Can any give me some hints what I can try in order to get it to work again?

• @Murd3rWorship Better to start a question thread, as the problem might have nothing to do with what this thread is about.

You need to start a thread and add a lot more information about what you have installed, how you have it installed, which game version etc... what mods, what scripts, what you have tried to fix the problem so far.

All that needs to be provided so we don't end up just making random guesses about things that you might have already tried, or simply don't apply.

Wow, it works! :) Honestly, I expected the game to crash immediately, but everything works! All my addon cars are there, all my addon peds! YAY!

Great job, Alexander!

So... LOL, all of this for basically just 4 new cars, right? :)

EDIT: For clarity's sake, that was aimed at Rock*, and not at the hard work provided here by our resident coding geniuses.

But seriously, Rock*, loving the new cars, but don't ya think it's a bit meagre for an update like this?!

• @meimeiriver 4 more cars... no doubt 4 more modkit IDs down the drain... what's not to love? :D

@meimeiriver 4 more cars... no doubt 4 more modkit IDs down the drain... what's not to love? :D

LOL, yeah. I haven't checked yet whether all my addon modkits still work; but wouldn't be surprised if some no longer do.

I also saw a few extra pedmodels were added. Probably for mp, but I'm sure they'll be spawnable.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.