Change picture option goes back to the gta5-mods account one.

• Hey, I want to change the picture on the forums website to the one I have on the mods website. But whenever I got to do it on the forms, it brings me to the mods website selector and I can't change the one on the forums, I hate this dang T.

• @TheLoneWolf293 i have the same exact problem, no idea.

• You have to ask @rappo to change your forums profile picture. Don't ask me why, I have no idea as well.

• @V4D3R oooh, good idea. I have already pestered him recently about becoming a moderator so I'll give it some time, thanks!

• @TheLoneWolf293 said in Change picture option goes back to the gta5-mods account one.:

I have already pestered him recently about becoming a moderator

Just wondering, what did rappo say?

• @V4D3R He said something along the lines that he was greatful, but he doesn't need any moderators for the time being.
    Gah, I'm tired of waiting 3 minutes before every post BC I'm a "new member"... how can I earn rep man?

• @TheLoneWolf293 Help out people, post good ideas, and people will upvote your posts. 1 upvote = 1 reputation.

• @V4D3R ok, cool.

• Both your avatars have been updated now

• @rappo yay! Thnx man.

• This post is deleted!

• @rappo
    is it possible to change picture of profile? '0'
    may i request to change mine too?
    (same picture of profile) '0';

• @rappo always thank u so much ^0^

• @rappo hey rapo can i get that change too? , i dont seem to be able to update the forum's one.

• @Rappo I'd like to change my forum picture to my 5mods one if you can sort that out please. And just because I've never said it before....great job on this website man. It's the only site I visit hundreds of times a day ;)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.