Gameconfig for peds

• After the beautifully fucking annoying update, I have am issue. It isn't the common one about updated mods. I had a gameconfig installed that allowed me to install more than forty something peds, and now I have 55. The thing is, after the update, obviously the new gameconfig makes me crash, but the custom for the older version too. Now I do guess it has to be updated, but, I checked the file on my own and saw these lines like
    Pool name peds
    Poolsize 256 and 456 for the custom one. Is that number the 'limit' on peds? I changed it to 1056 on my own and the only thing different was that gje game crashed a bit faster. Ideas?

• @panayator use this gameconfig. i just updated it for 1.10 you will see the folders are numbered from 0 to 6 each new folder goes up in values so start at folder 0 and work your way up till one works. read the text files as they have helpful info if your game crashes. Inside each one of those folders there is a seperate folder called for addon peds which i raise values to help with addon peds.

Also Open VisualSettings.dat

Lod distances for peds

To these new values below:

Lod distances for peds

ped.lod.distance.high 350.00
    ped.lod.distance.medium 780.00
    ped.lod.distance.low 1000.00
    pedincar.lod.distance.high 120.00
    pedincar.lod.distance.high.x64 240.00

Ped models will have slightly improved LODS and clothes or ped textures will disappear less.

Correct. Increase values too much and the game will crash upon loading.

Increase them just enough and you'll be able to hold more peds/weapons /vehicles.

But after a certain amount of time the game will run out of memory.

Since I've put my gameconfig.xml on steroids I haven't been able to play for more than an hour without a CTD :/

• @Willief23 thanks a very very lot man, I've only tried #3 up until now and it works like a charm. Thankss

• @ReNNie on steroids LMAO :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
    Wasn't hard to guess the game would crash on high figures :P Willie's file has many option and it's just perfect.

@panayator not for me when I try to combine my dlcpacks containing add-on packs with 750 vehicles, 20 heli's, 60 bikes, 250 peds, 5 weapons, and some retexturing in add-ons. Steroids is the new meth don't you know.

• @ReNNie JESUS CHRIST I have like 63 peds with like 4-5 replaced peds, 1 car, 2 addon weapons and 2-3 replacements those are my "steroids"

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.