[RELEASED] Thor Mod

• @ismailmoustafa0802 We all are man but unfortunately we can only work on the mod when we get free time.

I would say it is my mistake for announcing so early on but the thread originally started as a Request and luckily (and very grateful) stillhere and Rarefacer have joined up to help make this mod a reality.

I can't keep bugging them about progress on the mod as they have other projects and their own personal lifes too, to be frank, If I (or anyone on a project) piss off anyone on the team there is a high chance the mod will be abandoned or canceled so its important we show each other respect for their time and efforts on and off the mod.

I am having a hard time trying to please everyone.. giving frequent updates on the thread, bugging the team for updates etc. I don't want to be that guy to let anyone down so i'm simply taking a step back.

From now on, unless members post in the thread, we will not be updating until we have something to post.

This is for the best and i personally don't want to get anyone's hopes up and have to be the guy to let people down, too much weight is on my shoulders over this mod and personally, from my position in the team, i am unable to give certain answers.

HOWEVER.. Thor mod will be something completely unseen before, many features, new features and an overall surprise for everyone. I can't go in to details, but the wait will be worth it.

Things are starting to come together.

Everyone, please respect the moral of this post and understand, i don't want to get the thread locked but if it is needed for the peace to be able to finish this mod quietly, it will be done.

Thank you for understanding.

• Thats fine! i hope this mod does not get abandoned though, or maybe we can even get a showcase video when u guys have completed enough tasks.

• @ismailmoustafa0802 The mod will not be abandoned :) - a video show case is something we'll do when we are happy and looking to release.

Update:

Progress:

• New Mjölnir model with collision and weight properties (100%)

• New Thor model (50%)

• Animations (95%)

• Thor Script
      - Super Strength (100%)
      - Combo System (95%)
      - Mjolnir Ground Smash (95%)
      - Mjolnir Throw (85%)
      - Visual FX (85%)
      - Flying with Mjölnir (50%)
      - Mjolnir Buff (Starting Soon)

• wow great progress!

@JDHauser looks like you guys are doing a great job

• @Biggdogg Thanks man - the ball is in motion :)

• i have an unreleased thor ped if you need it instead of making a new model.

• @JDHauser If you want i will create an oiv file?

• @ismailmoustafa0802 Rarefacer is currently making a model for the mod, appreciate the offer though!

@CSQ574 From how things are at the moment, it is very easy to install but we'll see how things end up, thank you for the offer!

• VIDEO SHOW CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NOTE
    This ALPHA build 0.5, we are still a fair way from releasing but things are happening!
    Some FX didn't make it through the Rendering process.. everything worked great in game and in Editor until, thus what you see is NOT the full alpha 0.5 'experience'.

SO because of this, I will release a short raw gameplay footage showing off our current progress tomorrow.

..yes, you can even call back Mjolnir by choice.. just, try not get in the way..

..yes, our temporary Mjolnir is the Hatchet.. D.I.Y Hammer didn't cut it.

• THIS LOOKS INCREDIBLE

• can you throw lightning on someone?

• So there will be another video tomorrow?

• @ismailmoustafa0802 No you can't throw lightning, but you can throw Mjolnir covered in lightning!

@Zevs1 Yep, that is correct!

I'd say only about 15 - 20% of the FX actually rendered on the video so the video tomorrow, though not edited, will be a better demonstration :)

• oh that's still awesome maybe in a future update there would be lightning throw like the electric man mod

• @ismailmoustafa0802 That's why its in the Electric man mod :)
    We have tried to make this mod as close to Thor as possible, including the comics and movies - lightning throw is something more aimed at 'The Flash' as his speed generates lightning, where as Thors powers come from a captured supernatural storm :)

• Looks pretty nice!!! Looking forward to the final product!!!

• @JDHauser Idk what to call it because it's not really lightning throw. Thor directs lightning towards his enemies, like he did againts iron man in the first avengers movie:) alt text

• @ismailmoustafa0802 Ah I see - wait for today's video :)

@JDHauser cool video mod Is looking good

• @Biggdogg Thanks man!

• Didn't manage to get any game time yesterday - video today.

• @JDHauser looking forward to today's video:)

• Here she is..

Please note:
    I had my foot half way out the front door so this is very rushed, again this is alpha build 0.5 - features are subject to change and what you see here IS NOT the final product.

BTW, the spawn menu that keeps popping up is because I have another script installed, using same/similar button configurations so, this isn't an error with Thor mod :)

We hope you like.

• this is unlike any superhero mod i have ever seen before!!!
    you guys are doing a GREAT job!!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.