Get notified about comments on your uploads...

• Hi!

So before I start, if this has already been a discussion, then sorry oops :D

Basically, I sometimes get comments on my uploads, and I'm not notified because they haven't tagged me. I understand that the comments won't always be aimed at me, if a discussion between two other people occur. But I like to quote "monitor" my comment section on my more recent uploads every day, and at least once a week for my later uploads.

It would be a nice feature if there was a way to get notified about all comments left on my uploads. Say if it was a yes/no for all uploads, or a yes/no for notifications for individual uploads.

This is just a suggestion, and if it doesn't/can't happen, then that's fine. I'm very happy with this site...

• signed

• You can just click on my uploads and see :)

• @TheLoneWolf293 That only tells you the likes, ratings, and downloads though.

• @Namie243 no, you can click on your mods and check out the comments...

• @TheLoneWolf293 I know. I would like the options for notifications when someone comments on my uploads, or maybe a symbol next to the like, rate and download symbol that counts the comments. I'd just like notifications when someone comments.

I do already manually check....this is just a suggestion.

• This feature is standard on the majority of mod sites, shouldn't even need to be requested. Odd that it's still not implemented after multiple years. Bumping in case any of the site admins see this post and decide to implement this.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.