[MAP][WIP] North Yankton DLC 3.3

• Hello.
    This is my first mod and still im working on it.
    Its improves North Yankton. Now its island and no floating in air with collisions on all ground even on mountains. Its connected with two bridges to Los Santos. Also many enterable building included like safehouses, churches, police and fire stations, warehouses, airport, oil rig ect.
    In ver.3.3 im change all ugly mountains, changed ground with snow and new textures, fixed all buggy objects from ver.3.2, added support for map editor and compatibility to other mods using custom addonprops. Adding new buildings like enterable Burger King, hospital, cinema, stadium, safehouses and more. Its still WIP.
    https://pl.gta5-mods.com/maps/bridge-to-north-yankton-menyoo

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @Dekurwinator I'm hurry to test it ;)
    Any news about gims evo update ?
    also the new mountain seems cool, could you send me one (any) to do some test ?

• Looks neat. Look forward to seeing more progress.

Are you using ymaps pr just Map Editor/Menyoo?

Also, if North Yankton were to be complete, I would love to see the map done far away from LS in a geographically realistic location. That way they would feel completely separate.

• @nkjellman he did that with addonprops, so with object spawner like map editor/menyoo ( except if i'm wronng ;P).
    about doing it somewhere else, i guess it would require more prop to use, cause north yankton already spawn some so it reduce the number of prop used to do it here

• @Shaezbreizh I will send ya full pack of new objects but need to finish it, and gims will be back tommorow i think "I'll try to make it tomorrow. The main functionality's done, just some weird bugs remain to fix..." 3Doomer is working on it

• @Dekurwinator as yu want, i just wanted to see if I could paint it with zmod wich take time ;S
    Between, seeing the screenshot i think you should reduce specular level, use dark grey color for reducing it , or even black to remove the specular ;)

• @Shaezbreizh on screens was test objects final are different and still w8ing for gims :S

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.