[SCRIPT][REQUEST] Simple brakes and tyre wear simulation

• Just thought of this all of a sudden, but since I don't know how to make scripts, I thought maybe I can ask or inspire some of the more seasoned scripters/modders on the site to make it.

The script should be pretty simple, introduce brake fade (or maybe even heat glow like racing games) under prolonged use of heavy braking and reduced grip for tyre wear after either driving for awhile or sustained aggressive driving (drifting, burnouts, etc.). This script should be similar to how many of the fuel scripts available on this site, where it uses a few parameters (like throttle position or time of use) to determine how much fuel is depleted, or in this case how much braking power or tyre grip is depleted (I know it's not that simple, but I'm just using it as an example...).

It will be absolutely awesome if someone can make this script as it will add another layer of realism, and may even promote players to go to the custom shop and buy some brake upgrades.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.