New Engine Sounds - Not Just Swaps

• Thats an exhisting GTAV SOUND, he didnt mod it at all

• @Vans123 Yea its the Sultan RS sound with the racing transmission upgrade sound

• @rastakilla the link to that video is gone...

• @chang63
    Restored it....erased it because he simply used what I wrote above.
    Thought it was an actual sound mod

• @rastakilla Oh I see, so not an actual sound mod... But I'll still check it out later

BTW did you ever confirm whether or not the one you sent me of the c63 earlier was a custom sound or vanilla sound?

• @chang63 said in New Engine Sounds - Not Just Swaps:

@rastakilla Oh I see, so not an actual sound mod... But I'll still check it out later

BTW did you ever confirm whether or not the one you sent me of the c63 earlier was a custom sound or vanilla sound?

Yea its the same exact sound Sultan RS engine sound with ingame Racing Transmission Upgrade Whine.
    It does sound great though....like the Benz SLR

• @rastakilla If it's the transmission whine, then the bullet, most racecars like the sheava (ETR1) or tyrus and a few other cars with race tranny have it as well, maybe someone can convert those whines into a supercharger whine, with the same V8 sound as maybe the drift tampa or something violent sounding, now that would be awesome

• @xXGARRAPPAXx any progress with the mod so far or still tinkering?

• @chang63 Yea played around with it for an hour....the Sultan RS sound is the only one it really compliments the best as a supercharger whine because it does nothing but boost the acceleration whine sound higher for the Sultan RS sound which already has the sound faintly in it.
    I was really hoping it would have done the same for the Dominator/Mamba sound but it does not.

• @chang63 life's been pretty busy for me these last few weeks so really haven't had time to tinker. Going for an interview today at a computer and phone repair shop tho. Hopefully I land it and have more time to mod.

• @xXGARRAPPAXx I see, life's been busy for me as well, though fortunately landed a job as a researcher without much problem, but it's basically work around the clock since we are a startup. Good luck on your interview!!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.