Script Handling Selector

• Hi everybody, is possible to create a script like how we use other trainer in GTA V, like "simple native trainer" which let us to change handling of any car while we are running the game (without edit handling files). Like examples, I have a car with handling type like RACE / cruising and want to select Drift Handling type, with that script, without exit the game, edit the files and go back in game. Simply select what type of handling want and voila, drift with any car without lost time to edit files (like we choose and select a color for cars). The script should have possibility to store more than 5 handling from the begining. I hope I explained correctly and everybody understand what I mean. Thanks!

I'm not sure if that is, what you're looking for but it seems like it can be done with that. It's not directly in-game but you don't have to close the game, extract the handling and restart the game.

@geonfsmw I gotchu bro

Only 5 handlings allowed per vehicle but it's possible to add an infinite amount per car (in theory)

• @stillhere - Script should replace handling veh which they are stored in "name".cfg file and replace the original handling while we running the game. If I want a car with two type of handling, I have to make two of them with individual handling. That's why we need a script like this, because let us to replace any handling without edit file while game runing and cruise/drift any car with preferred handling.

@geonfsmw The stores up to 5 different handling configs in one file that is named after the vehicle hash value (it is like an ID for the vehicle name). Then you can switch between the handling values while in game and even edit them. Maybe you didn't see the link? https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/drive-modes

• If you simply want to drift anytime you want, I think this will be useful to you.you.

If you actually need different handling lines Drive Modes is the solution to your problem.

• @stillhere Script should replace handling veh which they are stored in "name".cfg file and replace the original handling while we running the game. If I want a car with two type of handling, I have to make two of them with individual handling. That's why we need a script like this, because let us to replace any handling without edit file while game runing and cruise/drift any car with preferred handling.

Hi, I tried that script, it's almost something I looking for, but not exactly. When I edited a Eco-Drive Mode for example with copy-paste from Drift handling I like, the handling is not 100% percent same like the original drift, its kinda like a mixed between orignal handling and drift with more accurate to drift. 20 percent original and 80 percent drift. That script made a cfg file after I edited a handling in game and the cfg file can be edited in windows too. I want a script with ability to select the whole handling with all value, not like in this script which let you to modify some value from handling, not all.

@geonfsmw Hi,

Yes, that is because I have not finished adding all the handling values, so only the values that are available to edit through the menu are affected. All values are possible to be added, it just takes long because of having to add them to the menu and make sure they are working correctly, one by one.

• @stillhere - Ok I waiting for you to finish the script

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.