[PLAYER] kids

• I want to see children walking in my games kill kids hahahahah

• @WhySoSeious Your username goes pretty well with your request.

Until I read your post.

• is there a easy way to resize adults ? the mennyoo option makes them too small and break acessories and animations.

• @WhySoSeious @BladeRJ Guys, here is a easy way to reduce the size of peds, without advanced modding knowledge or touch components or complex things like the rigging and keeping their functions in game without issues:

The recommended size to avoid strange animations, is a value 70% - 85%

@WhySoSeious your request argument is a bit bizarre xD

• @Rarefacer thank you

• @WhySoSeious said in [PLAYER] kids:

I want to see children walking in my games kill kids hahahahah

You should visit somebody

• @Rarefacer hey, do i need to do that resizing for every piece of clothing from peds ? ig bankman is a character so he only has one piece,not components.
    That way more time consuming then i expected.....i wanted to make a teenage repack.....oh well, lets give it a whirl

• @BladeRJ As you see in the videotutorial, no matter how many components has the ped or if is for cutscenes, you can select all model components and re-scale to the desired size even if is street a ped. The only thing to do as extra, is repeat the rescale operation for each LOD model selecting the buttons "L0, L1, L2...etc ".

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.