i need a save download thing so i can pplay

• help

Save download thing?

• Banned

@yaboiajay I don't know whether to LOL or weep uncontrollably...for humanity.

• @eshenk said in i need a save download thing so i can pplay:

@yaboiajay I don't know whether to LOL or weep uncontrollably...for humanity.

I'm leaning towards 'weeping uncontrollably' myself. :)

Seriously, though, I think he's asking for savegame to download. If not, I'l join you in your 'LOL'.

• Banned

@meimeiriver I made a post about this silly nonsense earlier here. Post a question that is not even legible, and then POOF never to be seen again!

• @yaboiajay go to gamecopyworld and get yourself the saved game files :P

I like the title haha

• @eshenk said in i need a save download thing so i can pplay:

@meimeiriver I made a post about this silly nonsense earlier here. Post a question that is not even legible, and then POOF never to be seen again!

Yeah, it's an annoying trend.

I think, often though, their English is so bad, they can hardly even formulate the question; and then realize they can't even comprehend the replies, so they just give up. In cases like that, I think they're better off just posting in their native tongue.

• @meimeiriver I bet they would say the same thing when u try writing their language on one of their websites :P

• @FoxtrotDelta said in i need a save download thing so i can pplay:

@meimeiriver I bet they would say the same thing when u try writing their language on one of their websites :P

Most assuredly.

EDIT: Been there, done that. I speak a little Japanese, for instance. And I have, on occasion, struggled to construct one half-way decent looking sentence or two (still full of errors, no doubt), on a forum here or there. But then they reply, and I'm so overwhelmed, I realize I should just call it quits.

Which is why it's a good thing ppl are allowed to post in their native language here.

• @meimeiriver ofcourse they are.

• Banned

@FoxtrotDelta It's really bizarre. If this were a hundred years ago, things like language barriers would be understandable. This is the 21st century though, and we all live in a world-wide globalized economy. The whole point of having a universal language is so that regardless of where you are in the World, you can communicate with others - Someone from Japan can speak to someone in Poland, and someone in Chile can speak to someone from Lithuania. They teach English as a second language in most civilized parts of the World, but why bother with that... we'll just use google translate, and continue to not understand one another, LOL.

• @eshenk Do you actually trust what Google translate does? You should see what it translates when I use my native language. :laughing:

@eshenk Just saying, here in Germany in my class.. Jesus what is that english xD And many people which are in somewhat civilized countrys cough Russia cough can't really speak english or just some very basic. Also many people from China can't speak english that good or don't do at all. It's kinda sad to see way older people who can't speak english as good as me. I still go to an middleschool. I don't say I speak and write perfect english but it seems to be enough to communicate on an good level with others. And since there is Google, most people wont bother learing english or use some vocabulary book or whatever..

• Banned

@Kwebbl My ancestors settled here in the States from Germany following the revolution of 1849. They, like other Germans, who settled in the same areas, resisted learning English for a LONG time, before someone finally decided to cave, LOL. I understand the resistance, believe me I do. Today's American Hispanic immigrants (ILLEGAL) also are resistant, and what is so odd, unlike US-German immigrants of the day, they have zero incentive to learn because everything caters to their language, and I DO mean EVERYTHING. Es ist verrückt!

@eshenk Yeah, I know that too well. Turkish people here is like the same. They're not illegal but they often cant speak German. Here are many "Ghettos" where only turkish people live. So no need for another language. I mean here in Germany when your in a Bus you hear more turkish or similar languages than German. I don't have anything against them but they should atleast the language of that country.

• Banned

@Kwebbl I follow very closely what goes on in the soil of my roots. There was a time when I considered requesting immigration status to the Deutschland, but I do not like your politicians, and something tells me that will not change much.

But yeah, your situation is similar to ours here with the Hispanics, the ones that did not come here through legal processes - it is SO out of control.

• "According to Ethnologue, there are 335 million people who speak English as a first language and an additional 505 million people worldwide who speak it as a second language, as of 2014."

There are close to 7 billion people on this planet so barely 10% of them can speak English. It is not a "Universal language" in any sense of the word, that would have been Esperanto but it never happened. Something being widespread and common does not make it universal... it makes it widespread and common, nothing more.

It is nothing but complete arrogance to say "I speak English therefore, everyone else should speak it so I can understand them".

I cannot believe people have turned a question thread, into some moral campaign to get people speaking their language, so they don't find things hard to understand.

The whole reason we allow people to speak any language, is because they are entitled to do so. They are no rules to say otherwise on this site, and there never will be. If people have a problem understanding a thread, then I suggest they ignore it, instead of mocking the OP.

I am locking this out of respect to the OP... they shouldn't have to face this when they have a problem.

OP: If you do return, please make this question again in your native language. That way your question will get answered by the people who can understand it and can help you more directly.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.