Adding new mods to game
I posted several hours ago and no one seemed to notice.. how can I add any mod, like cars for example, to the game?
Download openIV and install it.
Choose your GTA-V Folder and let openIV inject.
Go to Tools in openIV and install all 3 parts:
- and the Mods-Folder
- Copy & paste your:
- x64e - data
- updates - folder
- x64 - folder
Into the new added -Mods-folder
- Choose your mod like:
- Go into your mods-folder (with openIV)
- replace the car
(press Edit-Mode in openIV at the top of the program)
- Install scripthookV+nativetrainer and Simpletrainer
- Run the game, press F3, go to spawn Vehicle by Name and write the Name of the replaced car: Buffalo2 press enter
@ITribute good tutorial for beginners
I forgot something,
All mods got a Readme inside the .zip
That readme wanna show you, How to install the mod.
Thank you a lot.. maybe someone can highlight this post because I think it will be usefull for a lot of people who are new to this kind of mods
i wrote it into the tutorial section
there's no x64e folder for me... how can i find it?
@jawd its not really a folder more a data..
You found it in your mainfolder of GTA5, scroll down. The last rpf's are your x64* datas. When u didnt found it, i will upload an screenshot..
do that step by step, skin for skin.
After that u have to download
- Install scripthookvdotnet only drag and drop into your Mainfolder from GTA - V
- Create a Script folder in your Mainfolder from GTA - V
- copy the .ini datas from the zip into your script folder
- launch the game