Addon-Peds Menu Wont Open

• I have been playing around with the flash mod recently and I had to install addonpeds, the flash mod worked fine but whenever I try to open the addonpeds menu, nothing happens. Can anybody help me fix this? I am pretty sure all the files are in the right place.

• @H3LIX I am having a somewhat similar problem. My Addon Peds has been working well since the last scripthook update. I can open my menu but the peds wont load, it says they're not found or something like that. I had no problems before and for the life of me can't think why it all of a sudden stopped working.

I too have the flash (and superman) mods but they're working and have worked wel with the Addon Peds mod until recently.

Vendetta

• @H3LIX Okay I also told this problem on Twitter and found the solution, it might be worth a shot. Anyway, Go to update\update.rpf\common\data and check the dlclist.xml again.

When I updated my game, it somehow reverted this file back to a fresh state & wiped out my addon peds line. Make sure it has this line, <Item>dlcpacks:\addonpeds</Item>

I added that line back into the dlclist.xml and once again had the ability to use the mod without problems.

Also, how many peds do you have loaded into the AddonPedsEditor.exe? I know my mod stops working if I add too many into that list (I don't think it matters how many you have in the folder but you may have a limit too. I can't do more than 20-22 peds, if I go over that amount that I've built using that AddonPedsEditor.exe, it'll stop working too.

Vendetta

• @vendetta1969 said in Addon-Peds Menu Wont Open:

When I updated my game, it somehow reverted this file

not somehow... when the game gets updated ... the update.rpf get refreshed so all files inside it (like the timecycle from graphic enhancement VisualV, your edited gameconfig.xml and dlclist.xml are back to the vanilla settings)

• @H3LIX yea the author has not updated it after the recent update. please be patient.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.