How to replace all cars in game to real ones.

• HI
    I want to replace all my cars to real ones in game. Is it any download i can do or a list of all cars in game and what to changes in to?

@JuhaniTV You can replace any car with any vehicle mod you've downloaded. Just keep in mind that your game will suffer massive FPS drops if you replace too many vehicles, no matter how good your PC is.

• @JuhaniTV and you will have texture problems some will go missing or flicker on and off. Buildings and roads will be the first things to disappear. Stick with addon cars only.

• @Willief23 said in How to replace all cars in game to real ones.:

@JuhaniTV and you will have texture problems some will go missing or flicker on and off. Buildings and roads will be the first things to disappear. Stick with addon cars only.

If you replace about 20-50 car is it ok? With an average of 20Mo per car model.

• @Vin-s i wouldnt do anything over 25 replaced cars. But eventually you will get texture problems. And then you could get the problem of floating parts showing up on the replace cars. Because the game likes to put tuning parts on cars and trying to put tuning parts from vanilla cars on the addon cars will cause glitches or floating parts around the replace car.

• @Willief23 said in How to replace all cars in game to real ones.:

@Vin-s i wouldnt do anything over 25 replaced cars. But eventually you will get texture problems. And then you could get the problem of floating parts showing up on the replace cars. Because the game likes to put tuning parts on cars and trying to put tuning parts from vanilla cars on the addon cars will cause glitches or floating parts around the replace car.

Ok. Thank you dude one more time 👍

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.