Animated Object Test , Need scripters for HELP on this objects!

• Animated Object Test , Need scripters for HELP on this objects!

• @Mishka-Volkav seems cool but laggy ;S

• @Shaezbreizh Because my pc is low man...

• @Mishka-Volkav still seems cool, how did you do ?

• @Shaezbreizh Little secret bro) You do scripts?

• @Mishka-Volkav no ;S so you plan to make a tool to allow to this or you just keep it for you ?

• @Shaezbreizh I need a simple script to finish this, and i need a scripter..

• @Mishka-Volkav then good luck hope you will find some one cause it can be usefull for some stuff ;D

• @Shaezbreizh Thanks bro:grinning:

• Banned

@Mishka-Volkav I thing I may now a scriptwriter that might be able to help you. I will let you know. (Because I really want this to be a mod. I have alway wanted this type of mod for GTA.)

• @Shaezbreizh Just see the props with animated textures in world (use any developer tool to get the prop name to later search in OpenIV), choose one with the desired behavior and look its flags in metada files taking its animation name and the flags for the object. Next, import the prop with animated texture and copy its 3D properties (IDs, vertex colors, hierarchy, material, etc) in your new objects and adjust UV coordinates (see the original object UV map channels to get the idea) to use animated texture with sequenced/tiled frames and do the prop process to be exported, then create the metadata using the animation name and flags values from the original. Is a simple UV interpolation technique animated with a native tick and GTA V can handle that like GTA IV.

• Banned

@Rarefacer Could you explain this better, because it sounds helpful. We have managed so far to find the script_rt_fire.bik and the v_74_vfx_mesh_fire_00.ydr. So could you explain better maybe contact through Skype. Because it sounds helpful and simple enough.

• Banned

@Mishka Volkav I am sorry I won't be able to help you anymore I have to take a break from mods.

So I know this is completely off topic, but here I go. Today someone tried to break into my home. I was really nervous. I was falling asleep when I heard the window of my room being banged on. I woke up and went to check what it was. I looked out the window and there was a person with a hoodie (I could not see his face). I believe he had white skin tone. I can't Remember well if it was his had or a glove. He was opening the window with a metal tube square shaped. That is all I saw. When he noticed that I saw him He Ran with what he had and jumped the front porch. That was around 12:46 P.M. This was basically my day.

I have now decided to Stop Making mod's, Until I can find a more secure place to live. Because Now I have to be 24/7 in high alert and watching. I am not going to have time to do anything anymore. I am so sorry for this. Some may say that I am being paranoid. But when you want to protect yourself and your family you will do anything. Because that is more valuable and important than anything els. So until New announcements I will not be making any more mods.

So Good Bye, Sincerely Picpic227 (Patriarcas) or my real name Jonathan Moya Mendez.

• Banned

• Banned

@Picpic227 Scratch that. This mod is for something els.

• Banned

@Mishka-Volkav Here is the information that we managed to find last time.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1w6M7ygrLqEandNVGZxMzY3SzA/view?usp=sharing
    I really hope some one can help you with this. Good Luck and God Bless You.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.