Battlefield skin request

• can anyone please do the harlem hell fighter skin from the cover of the new battlefield. would greatly appreciate it!

• @Zhanii'J hi I can convert models that BF 1

me models alt text

?

@Zhanii'J I was going to do ww1 aircraft pack, but it will take time. I have other mods to complete first

• Guys, Harlem Hellfighters is a legendary soldiers company, well done in characters for Battlefield 1. @Zhanii'J do you have the game?

@Rarefacer I have the game.

• @FoxtrotDelta Can you please, extract for this guy the Hellfighters character model using the tools and intructions in this thread? Battlefield 1

@Rarefacer i'll try , i just realized it's a Ped skin. not a fighter Aircraft :P canal embraer's Post confused me.

i will try it, but i am short on time. and this thing is new so even if i try it right away it will take me some time gettings used to it.

i might not be successful in getting the meshes out.

• @FoxtrotDelta Take your time, sure you will to find excellent vehicle models too in the process.

• @Rarefacer @FoxtrotDelta I convert all models texture ped etc... Soon add me mods gta v. You that ped ? Or model ?

• @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA Please take care about this request, @Zhanii'J wants (and me too and sure a lot of people) the Harlem Hellfighter character in ped for GTA V:
    Harlem Hellfighter

As Facepunch member, I can see you have access to the tools and I not have the game.

• @Rarefacer wanted SKIN HE HE HE IS MUCH SKINS

MUCH WORK

alt text

• @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA Yeah, well I don't know the folder of the Harlem Hellfighters, but sure they are in US characters or in downloable contents folder, because is a character from Pack Harlem Hellfighter .

• hum ok yeh can ? one 3 file

us_assault
    us_support
    us_scout

can that ?

• @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA Check scout please

• @Rarefacer I have to look for body parts.

alt text

@CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA that was fast, you are good with extracting models . you should keep doing that !

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.