[REQUEST] [Map] London 2012 Olympic Stadium (Willing to Donate\Pay)

• Sounds crazy but it is possible. I guess this would categorise as a map mod. I'd like someone to replace the Maze Bank Arena in south LS with the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Stadium. Something with structural detail like this is fine https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/72d17f97ea814c6c10e6dbed8b2aeb2e/London-2012-Olympic-Stadium-with-Olympic-Park

The exterior park area can be cut out as I'm only interested in the physical stadium itself. I have no idea if anyone can convert a sketchup file or not. The Maze Bank Arena is a large building with some wide open space around it so even if the stadium is too big, it can be shrunk a bit and it would still be a perfect scale in-game. I've seen the Burj Khalifa and other bizarre map mods for GTA V so I guess this would fit in just perfectly. If anybody's got any questions, shoot me a message or just reply to this thread.

Cheers!

• that stadium is 50,000 polygons. Dont get me wrong but the detail on it will be big time poor, the area is used for interiors during SP storyline, you would be removing those causing the game to be really unstable.
    Even so if you are ok with no stability at all, you need to find a seriously more detailed model, dont get me wrong but R* shitty stadium must be around the 200k-380k polygons with all the layers, flags and stuff the maze bank arena has

• @madasafish2010 iv got a mixed feeling about this, I have a very decent detiled model of the stadium itself from fsx and xplane but, the thing is. Replacing a building that is in game and that big. Will cause some problems I think, plus I'm not that big on a map mod, I need time to research on this, I'll leave you a message if I think I can do it,

If it were just as a add on prop that would be easier just like the eifel tower prop recently :) wiith collisions

I have the whole london city in my 3D's max 2017.

alt text

• im sorry but is london olympic stadium the one you requested the same one in stratford? this one? same? i have this model too.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @FoxtrotDelta This is the same stadium but former Olympic. This is the newly refurbished West Ham United stadium. I'm looking for the Olympic version with the tower floodlights.

• @madasafish2010 i can Add Tower Flood lights, that's not an issue. what else changed, i'll have to to a youtube research. i have 3 models so far. all are around 300,000 Polygons. which is nice. and they are detailed. i'll look for alternate models too. i think it can be done. :) i'll be in contact in a few days. as i need to finish the mods i have started first :P in the mean time. if someone else takes up the task. let me know. i'll quit the search then.

• @madasafish2010 i can add flood lights and Screens and night time reflections. and seatings etc. in time. on this model as well it has football field instead of the tracks inside

alt text

• @madasafish2010 slightly more detialed and MODERN 2015 version of the stadium i have on my hard drive is this one.

alt text

this could be enhanced by putting things inside it from other 3d models. :P just a thought. i think prospects are real good here.

Making it look like this would be much Fun!
    alt text
    alt text

i will have to UV map HD textures on to it. but it could be done.

• @FoxtrotDelta alt textalt text
    I have good vibes about this. I reckon we could make this work. If you can incorporate the two together, it would be something beautiful.

• @madasafish2010 can be done

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.