[Vehicle] [WIP|30%] Tesla Model X P90D

• Teslas are everywhere here in California, model X is very popular.

@Biggdogg a 3d model would make your request have a better chance in becoming a reality.

• I can help with that p.m me

@Biggdogg Work in Progress. Request Accepted. Thank you for HQ 3d model. we shall see this beauty in Game Soon. i'll try to give it max quality as much as possible :) 30% Work Progress. i'll finish up other mods that i have started already and get back to this one Asap. this is going to be Epic.
    alt text
    alt text

@Biggdogg contract Agreed upon, after Accepting the donation now , you are the Mod Author of Tesla X model . you can upload this mod under your name to any website , after it has been finished I'll give you unlocked model as well.

I would appreciate if you upload the mod on this website first as exclusive gta5-mods.com mod, later in time upload else where . but its entirely up to you. You are the mod author now. Congrats.

I'll post in game photos of Tesla X when I do first spawn , and also zmodler 3 pics when reaches 50 % Mark. Have a good day :)

• @FoxtrotDelta Dude im so tempted to get you to make me a nissan pulsar gtir lol

@LDNENG That's a really hard model to find. but i might be able to get it. if you are serious and tempted enough , please make a request Topic of that car. i'll comment there. who knows may be someone will make it for free as well. seeing the Request posts many people will message you with different offers :) your chances will be much more if you have a 3d model. but that's not an issue for a few creative mod developers.

@Biggdogg hilarious yet very good advertisement :) I like his way.

• Teslas are fast especially p100d Model S

@Biggdogg performance versions. But yea faster than most cars even the non performance one.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.