Raw 3D Model from Project Cars (NASCAR)

• Hey everyone, was hoping someone could help me out with a 3d Model from PC.

I converted the 2016 Nascar Ford Fusion of the game back in December, but never finished it. Last weekend I had to notice that whole Body UV mapping is destroyed and it's hard to remap it onto the livery textures manually. Got the model from gamemodels.ru, but perhaps someone else would be able to get me the model files with proper UV so I can finish this?

@SkylineGTRFreak it will take me a lot of time to download the game otherwise I would have attempted to rip it right away.

• @FoxtrotDelta apart from the time it'd take, I sadly also only have 29gb left xD Plus I don't feel like getting one game for a single model, so i was hoping to find someone here :thinking:

@SkylineGTRFreak may be someone has the game and I can show them how to extract the model quickly.

Leave a message ppl who ever had this game!

• @FoxtrotDelta I have this game on Steam and I have Ninja Ripper 1.6 (I think)

@LeeC2202 now that's awesome! You are more bright than me, but since I have expence I'll show you how to get mesh files. I can convert them in my 3D's later. I'll need texture files and ripped mesh files from you. Is there a preview screen in the game where only single vehicle can be viewed in full 3d detail?

• I have project cars too, although I don't know how to use ripping software. :( Only used Ninja Ripper once, and it started crashing my games.

• @FoxtrotDelta said in Raw 3D Model from Project Cars (NASCAR):

I'll show you how to get mesh files.

I'm pretty sure he knows about that too.

I'll teach who ever is willing. Since Lee said it first I'll try with him first.

@V4D3R said in Raw 3D Model from Project Cars (NASCAR):

@FoxtrotDelta said in Raw 3D Model from Project Cars (NASCAR):

I'll show you how to get mesh files.

I'm pretty sure he knows about that too.

If he does than its just fantastic I wish @LeeC2202. Bunch of luck as some games don't like the ripper. Fingers crossed!

• @FoxtrotDelta Looks like I have to download it again... I remember it was crap with a gamepad, so I removed it. Shouldn't take too long though, although I will be offline shortly for a couple of hours.

Is this one of those games where you have to rename the game exe, rename Ninja Ripper's exe to the same as the game and then get ripper to load the game?

I know Steam and Ninja Ripper can be a pain sometimes.

• I have ripped models before... I used to rip all the Lara Croft models out of Tomb Raider. :D Although that was with 3DReaperDX thinking about it. :\

Edit. I also have the Ninja Ripper script in max and Gims Evo which imports Ninja Ripper models.

@LeeC2202 than you are equally equips as me, if if maps come out all messed up I think you understand how to flip the uv axis, from,the script

• @FoxtrotDelta If things mess up, I just try lots of options until they either work right, or go worse. :D But with two importers, I have a better chance...

It'll be a break from coding as well and it might even tempt me to try a vehicle conversion... who knows. I keep thinking about doing a model but I need to know that I can do a conversion before I buy it.

@LeeC2202 said in Raw 3D Model from Project Cars (NASCAR):

@FoxtrotDelta If things mess up, I just try lots of options until they either work right, or go worse. :D But with two importers, I have a better chance...

It'll be a break from coding as well and it might even tempt me to try a vehicle conversion... who knows. I keep thinking about doing a model but I need to know that I can do a conversion before I buy it.

I'm here if u need any tips on vehicle conversion I know you will pick it up real quick, it's easier than codeing! And you have the brains for it. I'll create master pieces if you get into this 3d model conversion thing.

• @LeeC2202 Take a look to this tool. You are an advaced software developer, sure you can do amazing things with this tool.

@LeeC2202 ninja ripper 1.6 works awesome and is very simple . if you experience any if mapping issue let me know I'll try and help out. Saying this as , it took me 3 days till I figured out what was wrong

• @SkylineGTRFreak u don't have this car?? (chevrolet)

With my favorite skin

alt text

I remeber jeff gordon, really good guys in number 24

• @Rarefacer Thanks for the link, I'll have a look at some point.

• @FoxtrotDelta I am on 50% downloaded so I am going to eat and it should have finished by the time I get back.

Will post back later with progress, good or bad.... hopefully good. :slight_smile:

• I can't see any car in the game that matches the description on this page. There's a car list on this page http://www.projectcarsgame.com/cars.html

If the car isn't listed as being in the standard edition or a free car, I am afraid I don't have it.

oops wen didn't think about that.

• @LeeC2202 It came with the US race DLC, I think. Available on Steam for less than 4 bucks.

• @V4D3R They'd have to pay me to have anything else they've created on my PC. Ian Bell wants punching off the pedestal he's put himself on... :angry:

Sorry, I loathe ever having given that bunch of incompetent crooks any money as it is. They just make me mad... I wouldn't give them another penny.

• @LeeC2202 Some say he's funny, some say he's retarded, some say he doesn't have common sense.. :smiley: I do have the DLC, unfortunately I have removed the game from my PC, and I don't have unlimited Internet data. So I can't download the game this month :(

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.