Custom Ped Scripts + Addon Ped Models, spawn unlimited as ally/enemy as well as self

• Either I'm missing something in all the searching I've done, or there is currently no mod that allows the player to add scripts to added peds, and allows the player to spawn these customized peds+scripts?

For example,
    I want to attach the Hulk script to the Hulk, Abomination and Rhino and spawn all three as enemies, then spawn superman with the superman script as an ally, War Machine with the iron man script as an ally and put myself as Hulkbuster, with the iron man script, and have a battle royale.

Does there exist a means of doing so that I've overlooked?

• @SirWinstonChurchill That feature is impossible, the reasson is simple: Script mod developers uses different scripting methods and variables names and that makes not linkable them to be called specific functions from a main scripts mod manager.

The script mods are not like peds, vehicles or any model for the game, the scripts handles an almost infinite combinations of functions and ways to make happen things in the game, and each developer uses his personal scripting methods to make each feature for the script. Not exists a universal API to be followed by script modders to use the same methods and names variables in the actual script mods.

The way is to use for each script mod the enemy/ally options (if are avaible) and build the desired teams. I know, just few script modders include that advanced features cause are not so easy to develope. You can contact to JulioNIB (creator of those script mods named in your request) and ask him if is possible he link all his mods to be stored specific characters with abilities ready, but I'm almost sure he's going to say no, cause for that he needs to redo all his mods.

• @Rarefacer said in Custom Ped Scripts + Addon Ped Models, spawn unlimited as ally/enemy as well as self:

way is to use for each script mod the enemy/ally options (if are avaible) and build the desired teams. I know, just few script modders include that advanced features cause are not so easy to develope. You can contact to JulioNIB (creator of those script mods named in your request) and ask him if is possible he link all his mods to be stored specific characters with abilities ready, but I'm almost sure he's going to say no, cause for that he needs to redo all his mods.

Thanks!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.