[MISC][RELEASED] Real | RAGE Graphics Enhancer L|ite

• TRANSLATOR

alt text
    Real | RAGE project's website

MOD's page

WHAT IS THIS?
    This is the lightweight version of my graphics mod called Real | RAGE Graphics Enhancer.
    Lite, because it’s only containing its ReShade preset!
    It is a good choice if you like the game’s original graphical mechanics and wanna spice it up with some ReShade enhancements; or you don’t like other heavyweight graphics mod’s ReShade preset and want to mix its game mods with my ReShade enhancements.

If you need a heavyweight graphics mod instead, you can download the full version of Real | RAGE Graphics Enhancer from here!

If you found a bug, or you have suggestions, write me a comment!

MORE PICTURES: HERE

You can read the readme file online or download it before you download the mod: HERE

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS IN THE README FILE

CONTROLS
    When the game starts this graphic mod is starts automaticaly.

• enable/disable the whole ReShade: press DELETE button
    • enable/disable the Ambient Light effect: press END button (this FX using the dirt lens effect, so it will be disabled too)
    • enable/disable Deband: press INSERT button
    • take screenshot: press PRINTSRCEEN button (you can find the screenshots in the game’s root directory in .png file format)

VIDEOS

My other mods:
    HERE

If you make a video with/about this mod, please link the mod's page at least in the video's description!
    Do not claim you made this mod and don’t upload and/or alter it without my permission!

© 2017 Gábor Sikó (Real_Gabe)

Release notes
    v1.1 (11/01/17)
    Upgraded to ReShade version 3.0.8.183 | no other changes
    If you use an older ReShade version than 3.0.8, you need to delete it from the game’s root folder and install the v3.0.8!

OLDER RELEASE NOTES IN THE README FILES!

• TRANSLATOR

I made and added two videos to the first post! The first is a comparison video with the vanilla graphics, the second is the same video but without the comparison, pure Real | RAGE Graphics Enhancer L|ite visuals.

• TRANSLATOR

Real | RAGE Weapons and Damage Enhancer is released!
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/real-rage-weapons-and-damage-enhancer

• TRANSLATOR

New update is out!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.